Economy stonks v9, bubble yum

lol Portnoy has list like 3 mil in less than a week, immediately after Fox Biz gave him an hr segment to dole out investing advice lmao.

the guy's a complete idiot and the perfect example of why the market is so unreasonably high and is going to come down hard

"its amazing! just hit a few numbers and make a ton of money! why would anyone work!"

lolzturtle.gif

Some blood bath this but it was always coming with the incredible bull run. The tech bubble appears to have burst.

Tesla being hit hard, that said with battery day coming up, there could be another run up.

Sitting some cash and buying up some commodities. I believe commodities are a safer bet in this unpredictable market. Staying away from big tech for now. BigCommerce seems a juicy stock for a long term play, hope it keeps tanking.

Missed the NKLA hype train on the news.

Looks like I will be eating a lot of popcorn up until the election. This is where the market gets really interesting. All aboard gents!

lol Portnoy has lost like 3 mil (25%) in less than a week, immediately after Fox Biz gave him an hr segment to dole out investing advice lmao.
I like his pizza gimmick.

Somehow I am making money today wont complain.
Also I have $CRBP. I sold a while ago and made good money on it,(sold at 7 but it got all the way up to 8) but kept 15 shares. Fucked up thing is I don't even remember why I kept a measly 15 shares.
Welp its down 75% today on a bad phase 3 trial. Glad I only have 15 shares. I am tempted to jump back in, but will wait to research what happened to that trial.
OK just did a little research with $CRBP. That phase 3 trial has to be a fuck up. I like to gamble(had some winners and a couple losers but overall made money) on pharma stocks and never seen a phase 2 look good and then go to total shit in phase 3. The fucking placebo almost did better than the drug, not sure how that is even possible. They have another phase 3 coming up.
They have cash and think they are oversold, 25% of outstanding shares were traded today. Jumping back in but will have a quick trigger, not long looking for profit. Its up after market but I will see if it opens down or up. If down I wait, if up I jump. That said its a small gamble, I like buying companies that had a terrible event that made them drop like a rock. Good companies make a comeback.

I expect a dead cat bounce with some money going into tsla from individuals who think they missed the train and other fluffed up stocks with an even more brutal close to the week

OK just did a little research with $CRBP. That phase 3 trial has to be a fuck up. I like to gamble(had some winners and a couple losers but overall made money) on pharma stocks and never seen a phase 2 look good and then go to total shit in phase 3. The fucking placebo almost did better than the drug, not sure how that is even possible. They have another phase 3 coming up.
They have cash and think they are oversold, 25% of outstanding shares were traded today. Jumping back in but will have a quick trigger, not long looking for profit. Its up after market but I will see if it opens down or up. If down I wait, if up I jump. That said its a small gamble, I like buying companies that had a terrible event that made them drop like a rock. Good companies make a comeback.

its a large gamble - they're behind all the major players, many of whom have large orders already placed and are getting ready for distribution as they go through final stages (jnj , maderna, pfizer)

the company is worth 180 mill, fairly new, and makes no money - if the almost this spend on this doesn't end up paying off they maybe done

if you want a gamble dump some money on GE, if they can survive without going bust it can potentially recover

lol reflex bounce is here.
I actually pondered buying TSLA when it was down -6% AH yesterday for this, but oh well.
Also that autoplay reddit post confused the shit out of me.

its a large gamble - they're behind all the major players, many of whom have large orders already placed and are getting ready for distribution as they go through final stages (jnj , maderna, pfizer)

the company is worth 180 mill, fairly new, and makes no money - if the almost this spend on this doesn't end up paying off they maybe done

if you want a gamble dump some money on GE, if they can survive without going bust it can potentially recover
I have GE. I like the moves the CEO has made they have run into bad luck but getting rid of money losing divisions.
Also up 10% in $CRBP today.They two other separate drugs coming to trial and I have been in and out $CRBP. Last time I sold at 7 and it got up to the 8’s. Like I said it over sold.

CNBC has Zillow guys on for diversity pledge talking about getting new black board members.... by interviewing two white guys from the company lol.

CNBC has Zillow guys on for diversity pledge talking about getting new black board members.... by interviewing two white guys from the company lol.

it's racism hour, apparently. i turned it to bloomberg and it was the same bullshit.

As a real estate appraiser, Zillow is a joke unless it’s used in subdivisions with limited models and newer built. Downtown Orlando it’s worthless because you have houses that are more then 80 years old. The GLA in public records is always wrong because those homes were built prior to code and quality and condition of the homes vary from no work done to complete remodel in the prior year.
That said if you want to rent one of your properties they are good for that.

it's racism hour, apparently. i turned it to bloomberg and it was the same bullshit.
I don't mind an honest discussion, but bringing on some CEO like every other segment and then achieving neither real discussion of company or diversity is just so vapid lol.

I don't mind an honest discussion, but bringing on some CEO like every other segment and then achieving neither real discussion of company or diversity is just so vapid lol.

that's the MO. 'we need diversity' but 'diversity just means black people' virtue signaling segments - their staple since the floyd riots. it's never been a real discussion/legit, at least that i've seen/heard.

it's also funny how they tried to talk about lacking diversity in execs in silicon valley. meanwhile, lisa su, jensen, sanjay micron, satya, sundar pichai, etc and etc... like.. wtf?

that's the MO. 'we need diversity' but 'diversity just means black people' virtue signaling segments - their staple since the floyd riots. it's never been a real discussion/legit, at least that i've seen/heard.

it's also funny how they tried to talk about lacking diversity in execs in silicon valley. meanwhile, lisa su, jensen, sanjay micron, satya, sundar pichai, etc and etc... like.. wtf?

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

I don't give a crap if your black, brown, yellow, white, orange, or green - you're either qualified for the job or position or not

well in south africa they have token majorities are the leaders/ceo's of many companies just to allow them to operate

I hope we're not going that route

I expect a dead cat bounce with some money going into tsla from individuals who think they missed the train and other fluffed up stocks with an even more brutal close to the week

doubling down on my position here

I expect a brutal end to the week

Right but like, it's not even virtue signalling if they just have white ppl on the segment. At least tokenize it rofl. Theyre just idiots.

Looks like they shook a lot of money out of big tech. I figured we’d have a solid sector rotation a few weeks ago and bought back into INO at $9 and picked up some 9/25 contracts. Not even a week later they announced a huge partnership with Thermo Fisher and spiked to $11.39 today. I think biotech and pharmaceutical has a big September, maybe October even before another huge round of profit taking.

Not to mention, AZN just announced they’re pausing their Covid trials due to safety issues. A lot of smaller bios will definitely reap the rewards this month.

Back