Economy stonks v9, bubble yum

lolwutbbq @ nkla, gm, and cnbc

looks like i'm buying puts on gm (even though i know they basically have nothing to lose from their side of the deal).

i can't believe cnbc is even mentioning the truck rolling down a hill, while actually pumping this bullshit stock.

nkla is seriously the most blatant scam/sham i can recall. at least enron had the decency to run a ponzi and hide the fraud... fuck, at least theranos had blood testing machines...

and lolz, i just noticed GP (greenpower) is down. probably because they actually have vehicles with motors in them that aren't gravity-run.

Nope; you're a smart man depending on your circumstances and picks.

Oil, gas, energy, tankers, real estate, business development. Or did you mean which companies? I also try to go for companies that have been around for awhile, not a hard and fast rule but I figure they must be doing something right. There was only one pick so far that brought their dividend down to 0% and another to 2% but aside from that the others are above 10%.

Oil, gas, energy, tankers, real estate, business development. Or did you mean which companies? I also try to go for companies that have been around for awhile, not a hard and fast rule but I figure they must be doing something right. There was only one pick so far that brought their dividend down to 0% and another to 2% but aside from that the others are above 10%.

be careful. if you're playing dividend stocks because they're "safe," you listed a bunch of sectors that are facing some serious volatility/problems and can crash (again)

be careful. if you're playing dividend stocks because they're "safe," you listed a bunch of sectors that are facing some serious volatility/problems and can crash (again)

I just don't see how they can crash harder than they already have. It used to be that nobody was driving, now I see people driving around all the time. Gas usage has probably went down. Real estate I can see going down further with all the protests. Plus it doesn't bother me if the stock crashes as long as the company doesn't. Either way if I sell at this point it wouldn't be a huge gain on some of these, it really wouldn't make sense unless I needed the cash badly.

I just don't see how they can crash harder than they already have. It used to be that nobody was driving, now I see people driving around all the time. Gas usage has probably went down. Real estate I can see going down further with all the protests. Plus it doesn't bother me if the stock crashes as long as the company doesn't. Either way if I sell at this point it wouldn't be a huge gain on some of these, it really wouldn't make sense unless I needed the cash badly.

the price of oil is dropping again (which also lowers gas, energy, and tankers). real estate is a mess and may be a bubble. there's issues with the eviction moratorium and etc.

when dividend stocks have to cut their dividends, it's basically kicking their raison d'etre and often results in a sell-off as the investors don't hold them for growth/higher EPS.

just sayin

lolz @ this handegg moron who thinks that the 2nd amendment is about protesting (speaking on cnbc)

idiots leading morons.

I'm saying depending on your individual life circumstances.
I think Tankers is a losing business imo. Too much change coming.

Tankers are getting crushed. I say that even though I made some money of the biggest scam stock ever this year in TOPS. You can catch them when they pump and dump right before their billiionth reverse split. They just reverse split again, and the last pump was in August, so it will be a while for the next pump.
I have a buddy that has a gift for letting me know when the pump is getting ready to happen. He has made an ass load on them. He is one with their chart. Even though I made money on the last one, told him never doing that again, because its such a scam stock. I felt dirty.

the price of oil is dropping again (which also lowers gas, energy, and tankers). real estate is a mess and may be a bubble. there's issues with the eviction moratorium and etc.

when dividend stocks have to cut their dividends, it's basically kicking their raison d'etre and often results in a sell-off as the investors don't hold them for growth/higher EPS.

just sayin

I copy you.

Right now it seems to be, but nations still need oil and gas delivered to them and won't stop needing it anytime soon.

I almost always try to avoid speculation with my portfolio, but I dipped my feet in a bit recently with Draft Kings. Luck has been on my side. After I bought shares jumped 13% when it was announced Michael Jordan came on board, then jumped another 17% today after it was announced Draft Kings got an exclusive deal with ESPN.

Company has yet to make a single dime in profits but it appears nobody gives a fuck about stuff like that in this stock market.

real estate is a mess and may be a bubble. there's issues with the eviction moratorium and etc.
Last I saw 13% of FHA mortgages are behind in payments.
FHA only requires 3% down(hell half the time that 3% is rolled in sales concessions so sometimes 0 down), so most borrowers dont have skin in the game. The last Real Estate Collapse FHA loans were the first to show signs of weakness.
I have been starting to get pre foreclosure orders from clients, but have been turning them down for now, because they are a pain in the ass. Nobody wants to schedule an appointment, if they are not paying. If they do schedule they are dicks , like its my fault they are not paying, until I explain I do not work for the bank, but just determining value for the bank. When work is slow, I will do them, but for now don't have too.

I almost always try to avoid speculation with my portfolio, but I dipped my feet in a bit recently with Draft Kings. Luck has been on my side. After I bought shares jumped 13% when it was announced Michael Jordan came on board, then jumped another 17% today after it was announced Draft Kings got an exclusive deal with ESPN.

Company has yet to make a single dime in profits but it appears nobody gives a fuck about stuff like that in this stock market.

Yup just like many other companies. No one gives a fuck about the financials which is alarming to be honest. Coronavirus has literally triggered this insanity and fomo in the market.

The EV mania is out of control. I'm willing to hedge my bets half of them will not make it and will be a failed business. The moment investors hear EV they think its a win at the moment. I'm enjoying my wins on wkhs, nkla and tesla but to hell with holding these garbage stocks.

Yup just like many other companies. No one gives a fuck about the financials which is alarming to be honest. Coronavirus has literally triggered this insanity and fomo in the market.

The EV mania is out of control. I'm willing to hedge my bets half of them will not make it and will be a failed business. The moment investors hear EV they think its a win at the moment. I'm enjoying my wins on wkhs, nkla and tesla but to hell with holding these garbage stocks.
It's literally the most idiotic shit since bitcoin and before than general .com nuttery.
Valuations based around these companies somehow finding new ways to bend customers over in some mysterious software based way is the only way these should be valued beyond being car manufacturers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-nikola-over-short-seller-s-fraud-allegations

milton is such a pompous buffoon.

cf3w8hwc16n51.png

the Nikola attention seems to be oddly pro-Tesla. All these "clean tech" blogs jizzing themselves that a clean tech company is fake? Clear sign of shilling.
And sure enough TSLA up another 5% on no news after being up 12% on no news the day before....

Not sure if I've mentioned it, but I'm eyeing CRSA which is merging to go public with F45 hiit training program thing.
Seems like a huge fad thing, but the the offering price is at a "cant lose much" level and I feel like it's very trendy right now.
Anyone take their classes? Seems like crossfit 2.0

some asshat i know is a trainer at one down the street from me.

...that' all i got.

some asshat i know is a trainer at one down the street from me.

...that' all i got.
Douchebags liking something is a very strong endorsement tbh. Douchebag stocks usually slay (Penn, Tsla etc...)

Back