Stipe will be the next dominant champ.

I did understand the tainted supplements thing from your previous statements... but you've clarified it nicely here. I agree with that az a possibility.

My point of view comez more from what Dimspace (our Sherdog USADA expert) said about how they don't test for everything with every sample.

Now jacked up looking Lesnar gets a pass on the 4 month waiting period... so I feel they're going full on with every roid test out there... right off the jump. If they can't test for everything... they're at least testing for the major thingz.

But this is why I find it very difficult to believe that it would have been a supplement. It only happened on one test. They may not test for everything on each test, but only failing once? That doesn't make sense unless that was the only test which actually looked for whatever he tested positive for - and I find that difficult to believe.

Per your last paragraph: USADA determinez an athletes suspension period independent of the UFC.
Yes, but the UFC enforces the suspension and helped create the suspension guidelines. The current minimum for a first time offense is 2 years. At this point, that ends Brock's career. The UFC wouldn't want to bring him back regardless. He got preferential treatment and essentially spat in their faces.

That doesn't make sense unless that was the only test which actually looked for whatever he tested positive for - and I find that difficult to believe.
I waz actually arguing your point with Dimspace last week. A little different since I waz making it like Brock waz completely clean az proven by 7 tests... & Dimspace said that it iz very likely he had it in hiz system through all those tests & they just found it on that latest one. (keep in mind a single sampling day took urine & blood... that counts as 2 tests... so he had 3 sampling days prior to teh dirty one.)

I took that a bit further thinking that USADA must of been looking intently for the main stuff... & so that makes it seem likely it waz some minor thing. Again... i don't know... & that minor thing they found could've been something that washez steroidz out of the system... which would make Brock gone for 2 -4 years. It very well could be just something in a supplements too though.

However long Brock gets, will be determined by the substance found... & I see both sidez of the argument to tell you the truth. It could go either way... but neither way iz cast in stone just yet.

Last edited:
I can't disagree with Cain being at the top, but Stipe vs. Cain iz probably the most interesting HW fight to me.

Stipe'z speed & counter punching mixed in with great wrestling iz a problem for Cain.

Cain'z obvious wrestling, clinch, & ever improving striking iz very impressive.

This iz the fight I want to see. How do you see it going @One MMA Fan

We will judge Stipe more correct after that 203 fight.

Both fights would be hard for Cain but deep down I'm thinking a possible Reem fight is better for him.. I think he can brake the will and hart of Reem.. problem is like with all Reem fights can he survive the initial offensive prowess that he will bring to the table

The Stipe fight would be a total war.. Cain is the better wrestler but Stipe isn't this fish out of the water.. nope he is younger and better said he has less war and tear on his body and is big, strong in shape fighter that will work for every inch in that fight.. for a Stipe fight we need that perfect condition cardio from Cain to take him into a faster pace, lots of wrestling and clinching and keep it as high as possible to out edge him I won't think he will brake or if it happens it would be very late not like a Reem fight that will be 2 max 3 rounds and those much better hands of his can prove to be problematic when closing the distance.

Let's not forget that Cain is also improving his standup he is becoming a good kickboxer not only with that overhand "Pop's special" but now adding extra kicks to the mix.

Would be a wild fight either way.. and I'm picking Cain in both of them but fearing that Stipe matchup more for some reasons.. I know Reem is dangerous in the clinch and all that but I fear he will brake and I don't feel the same about Stipe.

Ask yourself this.. when is the last time you saw Reem in a freaking war ? like 15 min of pure war or 25 min of war.. nope with him he either kills you or you kill him now he is been fighting slower and careful hiding that chin as best as possible and unleashing more calculated firepower and taking note of his cardio limitation again the men lost 30-35 lbs of mass and some of that muscle turned into fat as well so he won't totally gas on us in later rounds but if it's a war he will fade and that hart of his was always questionable.

He was. It's just annoying when he is brought in to these discussions for no reason.

someone asked to define dominant. i responded with a picture of the most dominant HW champion in mma history. sometimes pictures tell a thousand words.

stipe is solid but is not special. he can ko more talented guys who are off their game or take him lightly, doing troll faces rather than fight.

overeem should win, but then again he has a weak chin

someone asked to define dominant. i responded with a picture of the most dominant HW champion in mma history. sometimes pictures tell a thousand words.
Or it's an annoying introduction of Fedor into a discussion that has nothing to do with him, especially since what it meant to be dominant 10 years ago has nothing to do with what it means today.

Not to mention Fedor didn't have that many top 5 wins. He's HW GOAT by default more or less.

Or it's an annoying introduction of Fedor into a discussion that has nothing to do with him, especially since what it meant to be dominant 10 years ago has nothing to do with what it means today.

Not to mention Fedor didn't have that many top 5 wins. He's HW GOAT by default more or less.

for you it may be an annoying introduction. i cant help that some people like to spam pictures of their favorite fighters everywhere and for the record i have never been the biggest fan of fedor altho i respect him for what he has done in the past but i posted this photo as a way to tell what i think is dominance. you may disagree ofcource.

i am not going to debate with you whether Fedor should be considerd the HW goat or not. it seems you made up your mind allready and so do i.

I suggest to leave it at.

i am not going to debate with you whether Fedor should be considerd the HW goat or not. it seems you made up your mind allready and so do i.
Especially since I said in my post he is HW GOAT. Not sure why there would be a debate when we both say the same thing.

Back