Stipe will be the next dominant champ.

adjhTalW.gif

doubt it. I dont think there is a heavy in the world ATM that could hold onto the belt for a long time.

how is no one on the first page mentioning the JDS loss?
It's because he gave JDS everything that he could handle and has only gotten better.
I can't disagree with Cain being at the top, but Stipe vs. Cain iz probably the most interesting HW fight to me.

Stipe'z speed & counter punching mixed in with great wrestling iz a problem for Cain.

Cain'z obvious wrestling, clinch, & ever improving striking iz very impressive.

This iz the fight I want to see. How do you see it going @One MMA Fan
Cain would get bumped up real good trying to strike with stipe. But I will admit that Stipe would have to be careful. Cain's not particularly technically skilled with his hands but he's fairly quick and can change the fight with one punch. I just think he's too small to deal with the combo of Stipe's size advantages and footwork. Stipe being the bigger, longer and more skilled striker is a bad for Cain. The question mark would be the wrestling, but I predict they would cancel each other out as wrestlers tend to do, making this into a kickboxing match.

It's because he gave JDS everything that he could handle and has only gotten better.
but still lost, to a guy that got starched twice by cain. so that's 3 guys in the division he probably won't get past (along with struve). not sure how that's going to constitute a 'dominant champ'.

but still lost, to a guy that got starched twice by cain. so that's 3 guys in the division he probably won't get past (along with struve). not sure how that's going to constitute a 'dominant champ'.
Junior 'starched' Cain, too.

Anyway, stipe will beat them all today. Junior is a threat, but Stipe probably figures it out if they rematch. I think he's an awful match up for Cain. Overeem is a threat but, of course, a glass cannon. I have trouble seeing him beating Stipe.

Point being that it's not like it's some general consensus that he 'probably wouldn't get past' those guys. That's just your personal opinion.

You think Brock is gonna fight again after getting popped for a banned substance?

rofl
We don't know what the substance iz... the due process iz happening & it very well be another Yoel situation. He passed 7 tests prior.

Junior 'starched' Cain, too.
10 rounds of beatdown vs. one shot at the beginning of a fight? I'd say the case is closed on that one.
Anyway, stipe will beat them all today.
you're lecturing me on 'personal opinions'? i don't hear too many people saying stipe is going to be a consistent world beater. the facts are that he already lost to JDS and struve. and took the belt because the champ lost his mind and charged at him like a flailing zombie.

We don't know what the substance iz... the due process iz happening & it very well be another Yoel situation. He passed 7 tests prior.
Previous passed tests are actually an indicator that he was doping and it wasn't a "tainted supplement" because if he was taking the same supplements the whole time, he wouldn't have passed those other tests.

He's not coming back to the UFC. Fortunately for you and the other WWE fans, the WWE doesn't give a fuck about PEDs and more likely than not, they encourage the use of PEDs. So don't worry too much, he'll back to acting in the WWE soon enough.

10 rounds of beatdown vs. one shot at the beginning of a fight? I'd say the case is closed on that one.

you're lecturing me on 'personal opinions'? i don't hear too many people saying stipe is going to be a consistent world beater. the facts are that he already lost to JDS and struve. and took the belt because the champ lost his mind and charged at him like a flailing zombie.
I wasn't lecturing you at all, I was making the point that your opinion is not a fact. I made that clear

He's way better than Werdum brah, deal wit it

Previous passed tests are actually an indicator that he was doping and it wasn't a "tainted supplement" because if he was taking the same supplements the whole time, he wouldn't have passed those other tests.

He's not coming back to the UFC. Fortunately for you and the other WWE fans, the WWE doesn't give a fuck about PEDs and more likely than not, they encourage the use of PEDs. So don't worry too much, he'll back to acting in the WWE soon enough.
Well you get the big foot in mouth award for the day dude....

giphy.gif

I've never even seen a WWE match. I became a Brock fan slowly through hiz first run in the UFC because of what I saw in teh octogon. Why are there so many people who assume every Lesnar fan iz a WWE fan? Maybe you can help me understand that.

Previous passed tests are also an indication that he waz not juicing... & you're just guessing about the banned substance as I am... so lets not get to cocky about that or we'll have to nick name you Mark Hunt. :)

Well you get the big foot in mouth award for the day dude....

giphy.gif

I've never even seen a WWE match. I became a Brock fan slowly through hiz first run in the UFC because of what I saw in teh octogon. Why are there so many people who assume every Lesnar fan iz a WWE fan? Maybe you can help me understand that.

Previous passed tests are an indication that he waz not juicing... & you're just guessing about the banned substance as I am... so lets not get to cocky about that or we'll have to nick name you Mark Hunt.
Most Lesnar fans ARE WWE fans, so it's generally a pretty safe assumption. Regardless, he'll be back in the WWE and he's not coming back to the UFC. The UFC doesn't want him back at this point. On their biggest night ever, Brock puts on a shit performance and has a boring fight and then fails a drug test after they granted him an exemption. So while you can continue kicking yourself in the face, I'm actually not feeling too bad about anything I said in the other post.

Again, passing the other tests makes it MORE SUSPICIOUS. If you can't see that, I really don't know what to tell you other than that you should probably work on your critical thinking skills.

Most Lesnar fans ARE WWE fans, so it's generally a pretty safe assumption. Regardless, he'll be back in the WWE and he's not coming back to the UFC. The UFC doesn't want him back at this point. On their biggest night ever, Brock puts on a shit performance and has a boring fight and then fails a drug test after they granted him an exemption. So while you can continue kicking yourself in the face, I'm actually not feeling too bad about anything I said in the other post.

Again, passing the other tests makes it MORE SUSPICIOUS. If you can't see that, I really don't know what to tell you other than that you should probably work on your critical thinking skills.
Really dude? I've legit liked so much of your post history... I don't know what went wrong.

I see you saying that he probably took the same supplements... while you call me out for saying it's likely they would've tested all the major roidz in the first 7 tests. Neither point iz invalid... & we're just talking about sh*t & you're gonna call me out on it like I need to work on my critical thinking skills... damn dude.

& this from you who just assuming that every Lesnar fan iz a WWE fan just because he haz a lot of WWE fanz. I gotta bring up a good point there about YOUR ctitical thinking skillz.

But really man... you usually stick out to me az a good poster... can we please carry this conversation on without the insults. Or drop it... I don't really care which... we've kind of talked this to death.

Last edited:
Really dude? I've legit liked so much of your post history... I don't know what went wrong.

You're gonna call me out because passing 7 out of 8 tests across 4 different sampling dates iz not questionable toward your point or my point? I see you saying that he probably took the same supplements... while you call me out for saying it's likely they would've tested all the major roidz in the first 7 tests. Neither point iz invalid... & we're just talking about sh*t & you're gonna call me out on it like I need to work on my critical thinking skills... damn dude.

& this from you who just assuming that every Lesnar fan iz a WWE fan just because he haz a lot of WWE fanz. I gotta bring up a good point there about YOUR ctitical thinking skillz.

But really man... you usually stick out to me az a good poster... can we please carry this conversation on without the insults. Or drop it... I don't really care which... we've kind of talked this to death.
To be fair, you began the personal insults, and I've tried not to be too harsh here, but I'll continue without them.

Think of it this way:

-Brock takes the same supplements consistently and repeatedly
-Brock passes a bunch of USADA tests and fails one

Now, if it's a "tainted supplement" wouldn't he have failed the other tests if he was taking the same supplements? Or isn't it more likely that he took something else (we can call it "product X") and that's what he got busted for. If he was taking "product X" the whole time he would have failed all of his tests. So what was different about the test he failed? It wasn't just some magic that made him fail the test. There was something off about something in that test on that day. We may not know what he tested positive for, but the fact that the other tests came back clean tells me that it wasn't one of his supplements. It was most likely something extra that he took. Of course I can't prove his intent when he took it, and I don't know what the substance was. He'll get his due process - from USADA. It's not my job to give him due process. I (and many others) have always assumed Lesnar was cheating, just like we always assumed Ubereem was cheating.

If you disagree, alright, you're entitled to your opinion same as I am. I just personally don't see it. And at this point, if the UFC doesn't suspend him for 2 years, they'll look even worse because they gave him that exemption to begin with and allowed him to have a pretty full training camp with no testing until the camp was almost over. The whole thing is very shady and if the UFC wants to save face, they can't defend him again. If his tests show something and if he can't prove it was a tainted supplement by having USADA go out and buy the same supplement (unopened in-store), well...he's not coming back. At his age and with all of this craziness, a 2 year suspension ends his MMA career.

To be fair, you began the personal insults
I'll read the rest of this in a minute, but your started out saying I started the personal insults.

You replied to me trying to make my point of view based on nothing other than being a WWE fan... & you were pretty sarcastic about it.

You were asking for the foot in the mouth response.. & that's what you were granted.

giphy.gif

Think of it this way:

-Brock takes the same supplements consistently and repeatedly
-Brock passes a bunch of USADA tests and fails one

Now, if it's a "tainted supplement" wouldn't he have failed the other tests if he was taking the same supplements? Or isn't it more likely that he took something else (we can call it "product X") and that's what he got busted for. If he was taking "product X" the whole time he would have failed all of his tests. So what was different about the test he failed? It wasn't just some magic that made him fail the test. There was something off about something in that test on that day. We may not know what he tested positive for, but the fact that the other tests came back clean tells me that it wasn't one of his supplements. It was most likely something extra that he took. Of course I can't prove his intent when he took it, and I don't know what the substance was. He'll get his due process - from USADA. It's not my job to give him due process. I (and many others) have always assumed Lesnar was cheating, just like we always assumed Ubereem was cheating.

If you disagree, alright, you're entitled to your opinion same as I am. I just personally don't see it. And at this point, if the UFC doesn't suspend him for 2 years, they'll look even worse because they gave him that exemption to begin with and allowed him to have a pretty full training camp with no testing until the camp was almost over. The whole thing is very shady and if the UFC wants to save face, they can't defend him again. If his tests show something and if he can't prove it was a tainted supplement by having USADA go out and buy the same supplement (unopened in-store), well...he's not coming back. At his age and with all of this craziness, a 2 year suspension ends his MMA career.
I did understand your point of view on the tainted supplements thing from your previous statements... but you've clarified it nicely here az well. I agree with that az a "possibility."

My point of view comez from what Dimspace (our Sherdog USADA expert) said about how they don't test for everything with every sample.

Now jacked up looking Lesnar gets a pass on the 4 month waiting period... so I feel they're going full on with every roid test out there... right off the jump. If they can't test for everything... they're at least testing for the major thingz.

Az the tests go on they start working more obscure stuff. That's why I still stand behind it being some minor thing.

Per your last paragraph: USADA determinez an athletes suspension period independent of the UFC.

Back