Stipe will be the next dominant champ.

I think Cain is the best HW there is, if he can stay healthy. And I know that's a big if.

Not while Cain and Dos Santos are around. Maybe Overeem should be added to the list, we'll see soon.

I cant think of a division more likely to keep changing hands. Cain is still the best fighter in the division also.

Maybe, but eventually he will face this guy

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

And we all know how that will finish.

First ever...KO by shared needle in anus

Skill for skill, Stipe isn't as good as Reem. I think he's the better athlete, though, and this is the HW division. We'll see. One thing I do know: fighting in Stipe's backyard means nothing to Reem.

There will never be another dominant HW champ.

Fedor will remain the only one throughout history.

That's why he's the GOAT of GOATs.

I agree... Stipe's speed, crafty striking, & wrestling can keep him on top for a long time... but HW can change on a dime if someone connects.

I dont give him more than two title defenses, at most, thats not exactly dominant.

I cant think of a division more likely to keep changing hands. Cain is still the best fighter in the division also.
I can't disagree with Cain being at the top, but Stipe vs. Cain iz probably the most interesting HW fight to me.

Stipe'z speed & counter punching mixed in with great wrestling iz a problem for Cain.

Cain'z obvious wrestling, clinch, & ever improving striking iz very impressive.

This iz the fight I want to see. How do you see it going @One MMA Fan

how is no one on the first page mentioning the JDS loss?

Stipe is a tough, gritty, powerful HW. I could definitely see him having a few defenses and being a great champ. I don't see the magic in him that we saw in Fedor or Anderson.

Back