Stipe will be the next dominant champ.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These heavyweight bums don't have what it takes to beat Stipe. Except Struve. He's going to beat Stipe again and then lose the belt to anyone in the top 10. Sort of like Bisping.

Define dominant and remember it's heavyweight.

Kinda arguing against yourself saying he will be dominant but lose to Struve. Thats the opposite of dominant.

Or the next victim of USADA? Hope he's clean and fights more than once a year.

I agree, Stipe will be keeping the belt for a while. anything more than 2 title defenses is like a miracle in HW division

Define dominant and remember it's heavyweight.

easy:

1rb6kp.jpg

He's going to beat Overeem and Cain is going to get a title shot
UFC's gotta keep the Mehicans happy too

How is it that Struve gets a title shot in the UFC? He is on a one fight win streak against a fighter that the wheels fell off (Bigfoot). He is 2-3 in his last 5 UFC fights! His only other win in his last 5 fights was a retireing Big Nog that wasn't even a shadow of his former legendary self.

He lost to Jared Rosholt way less than one year ago in his next to last UFC fight. Jared tools him, and was CUT from the UFC roster!

I guess we see thing differently, but I suppose you do have a point.

If Hendo can leapfrog a dozen higher ranked fighters to face Bisping for the belt, why not Stephen.

Now that I rethink it, we pretty much agree. Of his two loses to avenge, who might Stipe pick given the choice JDS or Struve. No brainer there!

Every time a new champ is named, people say he is the GOAT and will be dominant. Then he loses, and the cycle continues.

He'll be a Bolivian citizen once Econoreem is done with him.

So.... you're predicting he'll be the first HW champ to defend his belt more than twice?

Bold prediction with Overeem and Velasquez being in the division.

Dominating only until this guy from the website Brazzers says hi

Derrick-Lewis-Roy-Nelson-UFN-90-300x200.jpg

I'm huge fan of stipe but Idk if he beats overeem or gets more than two title defences

TS will be a good troll before Struve ever comes close to a title shot.

Maybe, but eventually he will face this guy

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

And we all know how that will finish.

I agree, Stipe will be keeping the belt for a while. anything more than 2 title defenses is like a miracle in HW division

A miracle like Cleveland winning a championship after more than half a century....

These heavyweight bums don't have what it takes to beat Stipe. Except Struve. He's going to beat Stipe again and then lose the belt to anyone in the top 10. Sort of like Bisping.
Reasonable... I guess.... That division is a mess.

Back