Media Stipe vs Cormier 3 confirmed by Mr. White

I'll be so psyched if Stipe decisively wins the trilogy.

I like both guys, so I'm just hoping for a fitting trilogy fight.

War DC. War Stipe.

Lol Dana White is such a clown

"Stipe got pretty hurt, he got pretty busted up in that fight with Cormier"

This is the real reason the fight hasn't been made yet: happened multiple times in the fight
source.gif

JollyHelplessBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

UncomfortableInfatuatedBoa-size_restricted.gif

lol at brutally

giphy.gif

The body shots could make all the difference again, along with DC’s age. I’d favor Stipe.

Too many fans bitching about this. The last fight was the best HW title fight in UFC history, the only other HW title fight that compares is Fedor/Cro-Cop.

They're 1-1 & a trilogy is necessary. Sure Ngannou has looked great lately & he may not lose for a loong time, but he got smashed by the champ already & is just 3-2 in his last 5.

Stipe & DC are probably the 2 most underrated legends ever. Great ambassadors for the sport & both always come to fight.

Gotta make sure DC retires on a win so he won't cry again!

Reasonable rubbermatch though

Stipe agreed to it long before that it's just a matter of time to get materialized in the meantime enjoy that Christmas dinner DC, see ya next year. And sorry Francis, no rematch.

Stipe agreed because the alternative was Ngannou, who should be getting the shot.

Stipe agreed because the alternative was Ngannou, who should be getting the shot.

Kind of insane he isn't getting one after those 3 knockouts in a row.. In fact if anyone technically DOES deserve it it's Francis by a long shot.

Stipe vs. Big Frank was the fight to make in Paris or Cleveland.

Nevermind, considering how bad AKA is at game-planing for fights, I wouldn't be surprised if Stipe KOs him again. Cormier never approaches rematches differently.

Kind of insane he isn't getting one after those 3 knockouts in a row.. In fact if anyone technically DOES deserve it it's Francis by a long shot.

Including eliminating Blaydes who was a legit HW contender on a streak in the thin division in that stupid rematch.

It's the right fight to make, both guys have a win over each other. Now let's see who is really the best Heavyweight in the rubber match. Francis can wait, let DC have his retirement fight first.

Including eliminating Blaydes who was a legit HW contender on a streak in the thin division in that stupid rematch.

True. And the kicker was retiring Cain. Dana likes DC and doesn't like Francis or Stipe so in reality this only benefits DC.

Honestly couldn't care less. Hopefully Ngannou gets the title shot next.

DC has been talking bout retiring...Yet, now we have Miocic fighting him 3x in a effin row...jeeze man...

DC weakness was exposed endgame
That weakness got exposed by Mir six years ago, which is an embarrassment to all the coaches who didn't gameplan on capitalizing on it.

PinkFastAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

Short notice, post-gall bladder-surgery Silva reminded people of it.

giphy.gif

And Miocic said he just thought of trying it in between rounds, it wasn't something that came from his coaches.

Back