Media Stipe vs Cormier 3 confirmed by Mr. White

Lol Dana White is such a clown

"Stipe got pretty hurt, he got pretty busted up in that fight with Cormier"

This is the real reason the fight hasn't been made yet: happened multiple times in the fight
source.gif

JollyHelplessBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

UncomfortableInfatuatedBoa-size_restricted.gif
I love watching DC get folded and melt like a snowman with his arms waving everywhere and his face in agony as every punch lands on that big ol’ head.

DC hugs him and grinds out a boring decision. He's not gonna take big risks in his retirement fight

giphy.gif

Did you forget the fact that Miocic is a great wrestler too?

Miocic took down DC in the second fight.

Hopefully ref does his job this time and says/does something about that cheating fuck

Was there really any doubt that a third fight would not happen? The only way it wouldn't was if DC just flat walked away. Given their two fights this third one needs to happen.

Any truth to the rumor that they are trying to get Jon Jones to co-main and Santiago Ponzinibbio as the opener.

DC dies by brutal prison rape this time. Stipe outsmarted Direct Current's eyepoke strategy. DC has a glaring hole with body shots and father time isn't on his side. Plus, Daniel is likely to have another low IQ moment. Wasting his energy holding Stipe up for a minute and then trying for a pro wrasslin' slam that failed to knock him out?

DC will be in a wheelchair drooling on himself after the fight.

Reaching.

Eww.

Stipe needs to go on Eisen ASAP and explain it was his eyes that were busted up

Dana is a POS for neglecting to mention that fact

Yup this was quite predictable, called it a few weeks ago :
Regarding Stipe vs Cormier III, my comment is I believe that is already a done deal, agreed to by both parties.

They probably just waiting for a confirmed date from Stipe's side of things.

Looking forward to that fight. I think it's fair to say that almost everyone really has a lot of time for Cormier and what he has done in the sport, and *whoever* DC fights as his last fight, that's Must See TV. The sport will be a poorer place for Cormier's retirement, and I'll be sorry to see him go, he's been around a long time and right there in the thick of it, with some very entertaining performances.

I hope it's a heckuva contest and a fitting send-off for DC, and I expect him to retire in the Octagon after the fight ends, whatever the result may be.

Lol Dana White is such a clown

"Stipe got pretty hurt, he got pretty busted up in that fight with Cormier"

This is the real reason the fight hasn't been made yet: happened multiple times in the fight
source.gif

JollyHelplessBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

UncomfortableInfatuatedBoa-size_restricted.gif

How many times did Conor cheat against Khabib? Yet you love him.

Spoke mad shit, cheated countless times, got choked and tapped as usual.

Karma. Choked brutally.

This is a scenario where a rematch makes sense. And there are no other contenders right now that are breaking the door down. HW can sort itself out. We got Nganou leading the way, Reem/Rozen will come out a top contender this weekend. We got JDS/Blaydes in January. And we got some guys moving up that could be in contention for next year. This trilogy does good for the division to sort itself out.

Ya know what’s stupider than insta-rematches?

insta-trilogies

<1>

Huge legacy consequences.

The debate over who's the best HW of the decade is quite close between Werdum, JDS, Cain, DC and Stipe.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-is-the-best-hw-of-the-decade.4028941/

For DC, the symbolic value of winning another title fight past 40 would be huge.

For Stipe - winning another tilte would mean he's got 3 more title fight wins than any of the four other guys mentioned - which might be be the magic number that'll make more fans argue he's the top HW of the decade.

Very interesting fight, if dc wins he can convince himself through mental gymnastics that he's goat and jones a cheat, but if he loses his whole world will shatter, neither the best at lhw nor hw, a shadow behind jones and stipe

Back