Stipe Robbed Us of a Jones Vs DC Trilogy

Really? Cause I see this as Stipe solidifying his legitimacy. Which is another fantastic thing to have happen. People rag on hw champs having 0 staying power. And Stipe is doing a good job debunking that as a blanket assumption on everyone in the division. He's got the most conecutive title defenses record at the division now. Only the 4th guy to recapture the HW belt after losing it. And is only 2 Championship wins short of being the sole leader in HW championship title fight victories. And I personally didn't even care to see Jones vs DC 3. With how badly the drug tests mired everything around their fights I just don't care to see all that same build again, especially when DC is in his 40's now. Like he's obviously only going to start declining physically at this point so what really are we gonna get out of a third fight? DC wanted to retire at 40 anyways, so he should. And Stipe should keep going for the last record he needs to really set himself apart as the true cut above the rest at HW in the UFC. Plus, if Israel gets by Whitakker i'm pretty sure Jon is instantly going to revive that beef with him to try and get him to move up to 205 like Israel said he would. And I think israel's ego is big enough that he would.

Jones beat him once.

The second time he was on roids and the fight was overturned.

Which kind of makes the first fight questionable also..
...Said no one ever.

Enjoy your new AV dancing at the saltmines salty party. You are welcome.
main_900.jpg

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

...Said no one ever.

Enjoy your new AV dancing at the saltmines salty party. You are welcome.
main_900.jpg

tenor.gif

giphy.gif
He did juice and the fight was overturned. Jones is 1-0 against DC, buddeh. It's just facts.

Btw, I lost an AV bet on Yoel, not on this fight.

The only thing stopping a third DC vs. Jones fight is DC.

I'm pretty sure DC has no interest in losing to Jones again and furthering Jones' legacy while hurting his own.

But a third fight with Stipe is far more enticing.

With dominant victories over Volkan, Stipe and Lewis since his last loss against Jones..

Beating Stipe again would have cemented his position as the best HW and raised his stock even more making it a perfect time to make Jones Vs DC 3 as his retirement fight.

The build up would have been insane as usual

p02WRZC.gif

But Stipe has robbed us fans

Miocic, you piece of shit

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Jones v DC rivalry robbed 205 fans of 5 years. It's good to see this finally end.

Don't worry, Ngannou will make Miocic pay when he sends him to the shadow realm

Jones beat him once.

The second time he was on roids and the fight was overturned.

Which kind of makes the first fight questionable also..
No, it doesn't.

Even DC acknowledge the second fight as a loss

No he didn't. DC can still drop down and fight Jones. Might need a win first.

For all we know that fight wouldn't have even happened.

And we could get Jones vs Stipe which might be even better. What we got was an amazing back and forth fight, in which Stipe had to take a beating and dig deep to come back.

Who the fuck cares? DC could fight Jones 100 times and he would lose every time.

Lol what "trilogy"

Nobody wants to see DC get clowned and cry again.

Jones is obviously the better fighter

Jones could have gone to heavyweight to fight dc for the belt but he was a scared little bitch.

Stipe would (t)ko jones at heavyweight though. Jones wants none of that.

Back