Stipe Robbed Us of a Jones Vs DC Trilogy

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With dominant victories over Volkan, Stipe and Lewis since his last loss against Jones..

Beating Stipe again would have cemented his position as the best HW and raised his stock even more making it a perfect time to make Jones Vs DC 3 as his retirement fight.

The build up would have been insane as usual

p02WRZC.gif

But Stipe has robbed us fans

Miocic, you piece of shit

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I'd rather see Stipe vs Jones anyways.

Jones/DC feels like a done deal.

Jones is better. We don't need a third fight.

With dominant victories over Volkan, Stipe and Lewis since his last loss against Jones..

Beating Stipe again would have cemented his position as the best HW and raised his stock even more making it a perfect time to make Jones Vs DC 3 as his retirement fight.

The build up would have been insane as usual

p02WRZC.gif

But Stipe has robbed us fans

Miocic, you piece of shit

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I like DC, let the man retire in peace. I assume he financially set and should get out while he still has a functional brain. After seeing the lasting effects of some of MMAs best the smart guys get out while they can. DC is still really fortunate he has the money to retire also. God knows how many fighters leave the UFC busted up with CTE and don't have the money GSP, Bisping, or DC has.

giphy.gif

Jones would never go to heavyweight to fight DC.

The only way Roid Jones Jr. Goes too heavyweight is if they have a weak champ that he's confident that he could easily beat.

I don’t care either way, I’m just glad DC got KTFO again. Hopefully not the last time either.

Jones won’t move up to fight DC, what makes you think he’ll move up for Stipe?

Trilogy? WTF?! Jon beat him twice, deal with it. Trilogy = 1-1, not 2-0.

I don't wanna see Jones fight DC anymore...

I'd rather see Jones fight Thiago Santos again or Stipe...

DC Robbed himself when he abandoned his gameplan and fell in love with punching Stipe in the face.

The win was there but he threw it away and Stipe capitalized off of him taking the round off.

>Implying wins over LOSEdemir and Lewis make you GOATworthy

Anyone who thought DC was even CLOSE to being the GOAT HW is a Pleb.

So glad Stipe SLAPPED some sense into you bandwagonners.

960x0.jpg

I don’t have the heart to see cormier cry on live ppv tv in front of his wife and kids again.

<DCrying>

I'd rather see Stipe vs Jones anyways.

Jones/DC feels like a done deal.
Jones hasn't looked that good in his last 2 fights.

DC beating Miocic again would have made Jones still the only guy to ever beat DC.

With the 2nd fight being overturned due to Jones testing positive, I feel like a 3rd fight would have garnered so much attention.

Now that DC lost, it kind of ruins the mystique that DC had of only ever losing to one man.

Trilogy? WTF?! Jon beat him twice, deal with it. Trilogy = 1-1, not 2-0.
Jones beat him once.

The second time he was on roids and the fight was overturned.

Which kind of makes the first fight questionable also..

Back