Stipe on DC trilogy: "Dana lies a lot, I'll put a clinic on Ngannou again"

Stipe speaks the truth.

ezgif.com-resize-74.gif

VJnQGkF.png
epic one^

Dana will probably pay someone to spike stipes water bottle with sleeping pills

Lol he immediately said he will fight whoever they give him, which will be Cormier
So he is 100% not fighting Ngannou next and is fighting Cormier, nice click bait tho

The problem with UFC is that the heavyweights are full of ineptness, while the manlets are full of competence. I swear I know a guy personally who runs a gym and is a heavy, and would embarrass most in ze UFC HW division except for 3+rnd cardio maybe.

Miocic literally defended with his face versus Cormier. I don't see that tactic working versus the big Nganou.

So cracked, in fact, that he took a thousand more of DC’s punches in the second fight and didn’t even blink (until he got eye poked again)
In rd2 when DC poked him, DC hit Stipe with his best shot,that haymaker right and Stipe ate it like a boss and nailed DC with an uppercut and a straight right. I agree Stipe’s granite chin is still there.

Did you not watch the fight though?

Stipe was on the fence until he began panic wrestling.

HARDLY a clinic.
The wrestling was part of what’s called “game plan.” It was clear that the plan was any time he got hit he would shoot, and that’s what he did. That’s not panic. That’s a winning game plan.Further, if outlanding your opponent on the feet and controlling them easily on the ground isn’t a clinic, I don’t know what is. Ngannou didn’t even land a punch in the 4th. 50-44=clinic.

Miocic literally defended with his face versus Cormier. I don't see that tactic working versus the big Nganou.
You didn’t see the masterful defensive work stipe used in the first francis fight?

The problem with UFC is that the heavyweights are full of ineptness, while the manlets are full of competence. I swear I know a guy personally who runs a gym and is a heavy, and would embarrass most in ze UFC HW division except for 3+rnd cardio maybe.
So why isn’t your pal in the UFC embarrassing the HW division?

Ok bud have fun

ngannou had more mma training or combat exp. in general than sapp but he still lost vs a french fat can

bob sapp maybe had 6-9 monts exp. and he almost killed big nog and beat hoost twice

bob sapp >>>>>>>>>>>> ngannou

Francis meets Rozenstruik so I think Miocic is lying. But Dana's nose is too big, too.

You didn’t see the masterful defensive work stipe used in the first francis fight?
I did. For this reason I was very surprised both him and Cormier treated each other like punching bags. Styles make fights. Maybe more focused on not being taken down? I don't know what happened to them both... But it was a weird second fight.

I'm only saying he can't do that versus Nganou. You can only taunt the ko Lords for so long. Hehe. Even Hunt found that out at some point.

Ngannou came in bloated, on short notice and overconfident in the first fight. Ngannou 2.0 kills Stipe (hopefully).

164_Stipe_Miocic_vs_Francis_Ngannou.0.jpg

ufc_espn_3_junior_dos_santos_francis_ngannou_6-1.jpg

Because it's much harder to find people that big to compete in MMA.
There aren't many guys over 190 cm.
Most men are FWs, LWs and WWs.
Under 85 kg and not taller than 180 cm.
These are the most stacked divisions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

Back