Stipe on DC trilogy: "Dana lies a lot, I'll put a clinic on Ngannou again"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

"That’s what he [White] says. He says a lot of things that are not true,” Miocic told reporters when asked about White’s comments on a trilogy fight with Cormier. “It could be. Who knows? Whoever they want me to fight, honestly. I don’t really care. I’ll put on a clinic on Ngannou again.”

Miocic isn’t sure when he’ll be back, but the heavyweight champ wants to take things slow to avoid causing any further damage to his eye.

“Better. A lot better,” Miocic said of his eye. “It’s healed up. Taking my time with it because I’m 37. I don’t want to injure it again. I want to be able to see out of both eyes when I’m older. I love fighting but my health’s more important.”

“I just got cleared so I’m taking my time, getting back to the swing of things. We’ll figure it out, see what happens.”

Stipe speaks the truth.

ezgif.com-resize-74.gif

VJnQGkF.png

If you're going to put quotation marks in your thread title, maybe you should use his exact words.

Glad DC isn’t getting a rematch, he wasn’t some dominant champion and there was zero controversy in the last fight.

Who fucking cares, mediocrecic isn't worth watching

Miocic sounding more and more punch drunk from not fighting.

Isn't Francis still set to fight what's his face? Dude that was losing a lopsided decision to Overeem before finishing him in the last 5 seconds?

If you're going to put quotation marks in your thread title, maybe you should use his exact words.
Its a sherdog thread bud, not a newspaper headline. "says a lot of things that are not true" literally means lies a lot.

Chin deterioration
He’s still gotta land something. Stipe’s only ever been dropped by punches he wasn’t ready for or didn’t see coming. His chin is iron

hard not to see a francis punch coming

but hey anything’s possible, guy hits dumb hard. He’s just not on Stipe’s level in any measurable skill

He’s still gotta land something. Stipe’s only ever been dropped by punches he wasn’t ready for or didn’t see coming

hard not to see a francis punch coming

but hey anything’s possible, guy hits dumb hard. He’s just not on Stipe’s level in any measurable skill
Well, he wasn't on stipes level last time. Who knows now, stipe got slept by DC and went to war with him a year later while Francis has looked great.

I like stipe but I'm picking francis in the rematch

Back