Stipe on DC trilogy: "Dana lies a lot, I'll put a clinic on Ngannou again"

If he doesnt gas after 3 seconds.
Yet he gassed and still went the distance..
The-problem-with-the-world-is-that-the-intelligent-people-are-full-of-doubts-while-the-stupid-ones-are-full-of-confidence..jpg
Stipe does seem a bit too overconfident..

Stipe gets finished this time around. Doesn't matter who fights the guy next. His stupid post fight dance he did after finally beating dc is the main reason why.

"That’s what he [White] says. He says a lot of things that are not true,” Miocic told reporters when asked about White’s comments on a trilogy fight with Cormier. “It could be. Who knows? Whoever they want me to fight, honestly. I don’t really care. I’ll put on a clinic on Ngannou again.”

Miocic isn’t sure when he’ll be back, but the heavyweight champ wants to take things slow to avoid causing any further damage to his eye.

“Better. A lot better,” Miocic said of his eye. “It’s healed up. Taking my time with it because I’m 37. I don’t want to injure it again. I want to be able to see out of both eyes when I’m older. I love fighting but my health’s more important.”

“I just got cleared so I’m taking my time, getting back to the swing of things. We’ll figure it out, see what happens.”

The article you quoted doesn't match the title of your thread

Stipe is A FOOL OMG HOW CLINIC ON NGANNOU HE GOT SO LUCK LAST TIME WON LOTTERY

The rematch will be diffrence trusT ME

his eye was PURPLE one punch he be like blade look what happen to him omg

I've gone over this shit time and time again, it gets tiresome when retards can't read or think and keep posting the same tiresome bullshit the other idiots do. You're not special, you're some irrelevant can.
I bet you’re fun at parties. Still haven’t answered my question in between your 2nd grade -level name calling. FYI Your anger doesn’t hide your intellectual deficiencies. They’re on display for all of us to see. If you’re so tired of spreading your vast knowledge, why do you continue posting in these threads?

Last edited:
If he fights DC again his eye would't be safe because DC is going to stick his fingers in it again.
My prediction -- NC.
or they will give the W to Cormier

Stipe is A FOOL OMG HOW CLINIC ON NGANNOU HE GOT SO LUCK LAST TIME WON LOTTERY

The rematch will be diffrence trusT ME

He got lucky?

Lol... ngannou had 25 minutes to do something and failed miserably

You could say conor knocking out aldo in 13 seconds was lucky but stipe controlling dominating and pounding on ngannou for 25 minutes was anything but luck

I bet you’re fun at parties. Still haven’t answered my question in between your 2nd grade -level name calling. FYI Your anger doesn’t hide your intellectual deficiencies. They’re on display for all of us to see. If you’re so tired of spreading your vast knowledge, why do you continue posting in these threads?

I've already answered it before, I don't give a fuck about anything else you've said. I don't give a fuck about you or your posts. I'll be ignoring any response from here on out.

I've already answered it before, I don't give a fuck about anything else you've said. I don't give a fuck about you or your posts. I'll be ignoring any response from here on out.
You’re an angry, sad manchild. God bless your heart.

I know Stipe likes to play with fire but my God if Dana best 'worker' did not done job then he better pray Jones not come to destroy his knees then he will see how that fire can be dangerous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back