Media Stipe Miocic getting tagged HARD by Ngannou.

lol @ all you cucks saying he panic wrestled after that punch. I hope you guys know what "fight IQ" means ... he wrestlefucked Francis for 4 rounds after the first round, and got a beautifull and well deserved W for it (50-44). Now suck it

tumblr_p2xcmp3rxY1whtgjgo4_r1_400.gif

He also landed an uppercut on Stipe. What a chin.

He ate some bombs in that one.

He also did some nice slipping of a ton of shots. Took Ngannou to school.

giphy.gif

Whilst Nagnnou is fast he's also VERY telegraphed when he's leading

Along the same lines as well Ngannou's extreme power has typically when countering off balance opponents.

Stipe's biggest achievement in that fight was IMHO not to loose his cool as almost everyone else has vs Ngannou.

I think the only reason DC finished Stipe was because of the Ngannou fight. I don't think his chin had enough time recovered, that and the element of surprise. In the tie-breaker you guys know who to bet on. DC couldn't do any serious damage to Stipe in the second fight and was SHOOK. Stipe has a great chin and now that he's fighting on his terms DC gets slept. Besides DC has always been susptible in the body (look at the silva fight). It's not a hole he can patch up this late in his career, at least not in 9 or so months. Expect DC to try to gouge his eyes out again though, seems to be his trump card.

You sound like an absolute fool lmao. Nonetheless few friends of mine have been having a rough go at it. So I had this brilliant idea to print this garbage post out bring it to the gym. We read it 100x and each and every time almost died of laughter. They are doing much now thanks to you. Much appreciated

You sound like an absolute fool lmao. Nonetheless few friends of mine have been having a rough go at it. So I had this brilliant idea to print this garbage post out bring it to the gym. We read it 100x and each and every time almost died of laughter. They are doing much now thanks to you. Much appreciated

LOL Dougheboy's fragile fanbase crying at me again. DC's weakness has been exposed and his eye gouging tactics won't work anymore.

Your face reading my post:

tenor.gif

your face after the trilogy fight

tenor.gif

Make sure to have a shrine dedicated to me at your gym after Stipe KOs DC again.

LOL Dougheboy's fragile fanbase crying at me again. DC's weakness has been exposed and his eye gouging tactics won't work anymore.

Your face reading my post:

tenor.gif

your face after the trilogy fight

tenor.gif

Make sure to have a shrine dedicated to me at your gym after Stipe KOs DC again.

username checks out lmao.

1st period starts soon kid. Get to class

That was a short retreating arm punch. More impressive how Ngannou was still able to generate that kind of force with that kind of punch.

Stipe has a good chin, but he aint eating no Lewis monster uppercuts like Nelson did.

His chin was (is?) good there, though I think the main reason why he managed to keep standing is that Ngannou gassed long before that punch

A clean shot like that, even while moving backwards, from a FRESH Ngannou....oh boy...probably everyone is going down.

Last edited:
His chin was (is?) good there, though I think the main reason why he managed to keep standing is that Ngannou gassed long before that punch

A clean shot like that, even while moving backwards, from a FRESH Ngannou....oh boy...probably everyone is going down.
Was the first round
Still makes me laugh, what a moron Werdum is, that was wmma level strategy and technique.
werdum kind of got goaded into doing that. He was panicked already because stipe took complete control of the fight in about a minute flat. Was really masterful, all fans should watch that back

I have no idea what you mean when you say Prime Hunt. 10 fights and 4 years into his MMA career Hunt got KOed in 18 seconds by a middleweight.

How does a KO from DC take the shine off of Stipe? Because Stipe has only ever been KOed once. Rocked but still fighting, means your chin is holding up. I don't hold Stipe in very high esteem but his chin is as good as it gets at HW.

Are you trying to argue that mark hunt didn't have a great chin?

Fuck off outta here

Good god its horrible conot got a fight lined up, his horrible groupies are back in town.
And now they are evading all threads with their shit posts...
Yeah conorfacts, casualstan2019 talking about you morons.

Stipe is no prime Mark Hunt, but he has a very solid chin. You don't win as many high profile HW MMA fights as he has without a damn solid chin. You're gonna get hit and all those dudes hit hard.

Ngannou was never that good. Stipe has never beat legit opponent in their prime. I really hope that you won't bring his win against 41 years old 5'8 Daniel Cormier as an argument.

yu are so uneducated son

Back