Media Stipe Miocic getting tagged HARD by Ngannou.

Francis is a monster. That shot was like 20 percent of his maximum power. And Stipe was very hurt by that one imo.

Look how much Stipe head goes back with a half ass punch. Imagine if it was a full on punch, it would've been over.

I have no idea what you mean when you say Prime Hunt. 10 fights and 4 years into his MMA career Hunt got KOed in 18 seconds by a middleweight.

How does a KO from DC take the shine off of Stipe? Because Stipe has only ever been KOed once. Rocked but still fighting, means your chin is holding up. I don't hold Stipe in very high esteem but his chin is as good as it gets at HW.
Again, no it’s not. While Hunt did get KO’d by a middleweight he also took a fucking high kick from Cro Cop and wasn’t even wobbled. The Manhoef KO was an anomaly. A freaky puncher and Hunt running right into it - just a perfect storm. Stipe gets wobbled in every fight and got stopped by Struve. His chin isn’t “as good as it gets”.

Look how much Stipe head goes back with a half ass punch. Imagine if it was a full on punch, it would've been over.

doubt that. i bet that punch was 75-90% of his power.

giphy.gif

tumblr_p2xcmp3rxY1whtgjgo4_r1_400.gifv

If you like stat numbers so much, you should love the fact that before the DC rematch, Stipe ranked the best of all active UFC heavyweights in sig. strike defense. What's embarrassing is that DC couldn't win despite Stipe having such an off night.

Dont worry, when Stipe has fought as many years out of his prime as most UFC ranked HW's his stats have come down significantly also. And Stipe didn't have an off night, DC was just a rare legit opponent. Stipe's sig.strike defence in the first DC fight was equally bad, 33%. You failed.

People should be more impressed with Ngannou's chin, really. He ate 2 or 3 of Stipe's right hands and showed ZERO signs of being even remotely damaged. Those were the same right hands that have sent everyone else into the astral plane and Francis didn't even react to them. At all. That is truly scary.

Back