Media Stipe Miocic Accepted Fight Against Jon Jones (Per Dana White)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Jones by lopsided unanimous decision or ground and pound later rounds finish

How? You saw his fights against Santos and Reyes correct? How could you think he would UD Stipe? Jones would get his ass whiizzzooooooped.

This is the UFCs way of giving Jones a winnable fight, and he still won't take it.

Jones is a wuss. He won’t take the fight. Has no chance without his roids.

How? You saw his fights against Santos and Reyes correct? How could you think he would UD Stipe? Jones would get his ass whiizzzooooooped.
Because Jones has never ever lost and is the best, and Stipe has been beat quite a few times and the only same opponent they have is Cormier and Jones beat him twice, while Stipe got knocked out cold the 1st fight, the 2nd fight Cormier gave him an ass whopping for 3 and 1/2 rounds and Stipe won 2 minutes of the fight which won him it, and he won a decision in the 3rd fight.

Stipe has his chin straight up in the air always, even sloppy drunk British sailors like Phil De Fries landed on him easily. Jones is much more talked and skilled, Stipe is quite old as well. Heavily favor Jones

Jones has never ever been rocked or dropped, let alone knocked out. I don't see Stipe having much at all for him

Stipe has taken beatings for the past 3-4 years. Im not gonna be that impressed if Jon beats him now.

Because Jones has never ever lost and is the best, and Stipe has been beat quite a few times and the only same opponent they have is Cormier and Jones beat him twice, while Stipe got knocked out cold the 1st fight, the 2nd fight Cormier gave him an ass whopping for 3 and 1/2 rounds and Stipe won 2 minutes of the fight which won him it, and he won a decision in the 3rd fight.

Stipe has his chin straight up in the air always, even sloppy drunk British sailors like Phil De Fries landed on him easily. Jones is much more talked and skilled, Stipe is quite old as well. Heavily favor Jones

Jones has never ever been rocked or dropped, let alone knocked out. I don't see Stipe having much at all for him

Ehhh I mean I agree with some points but Jon has also been on the right side of at least 3 questionable decisions in his career. It's not like he's the same guy anymore since his creatin pass has expired. I have to think Stipe even as old and battle scared as he is would work him over good and have him running back to 205. Unfortunately Jiri would be waiting to spinning elbow his face in the 3rd row. Jon's time is over.

Would be hell of a fight. Damn you Jones, take the fight.

What a wild ride this sport is. A number of years ago I thought Jones was a lock for GOAT status. Now his career and record are so full of question marks and asterisks, I find it hard to even care. He's wasted huge chunks of his athletic prime and looked very beatable when he does actually fight. It's kind of a sad story but he's written it himself.

We don’t need jones anymore , gane is Jon jones 2.0

This entire situation is hilariously accurate to fans speculations

I hope this fight actually goes through. It’s a great matchup for both fighters

<{yearp}>

Last edited:
Very winnable fight for Jones.

And that would a lot more eyes on him if he were to win and eventually call out the champ in the octagon.

Jon to get what he wants in terms of pay fighting non champ Stipe (over 20 million)? LOL

Is this even a serious topic.

Won’t happen because Jones wants the state of New York as payment for his next fight.

Back