Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

did you even manage to type this with a straight face? are you even a real person?

yes. nobody has ever pointed out any of the terrible things that the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, adjudicated fraudster, rapist and sexual predator, serial liar/fraudster/defamer, who has cheated on every wife he's ever had, steals from children with cancer, runs scam universities, stiffed thousands of contractors, stiffed even his own lawyers, defrauded banks, businesses and even his own country after trying to steal elections that he lost bigly in, raw dogs whores from the gangbang videos while his wife is at home caring to their newborn child, is currently indicted on nearly 100 serious felony charges, and fantasizes about fucking his daughter has ever done.

"people are saying that the fraudy orange rapist is a piece of shit, but nobody has ever pointed out why they feel that way about my beloved cult messiah who i would gladly bend over for if he told me that i remind him of his daughter." did tucker tell you that or did you manage to come up with that thought all by yourself?
@cottagecheesefan of these points, which to you are you so Orange Tinted Glasses about the most?

I mean, it's weird. I can talk to some of these people in other threads and they're fine, even when we disagree. But the conclusions in this thread are just batshit.

"The court can do whatever they want to him. Don't care"

"Oh so you want poor people to go to jail!!!?"

"The fuck?"
You're saying you don't have a problem with his defying his gag order because they can fine him $1,000 right?

You said you don’t care that rich people get fined for the same thing poor people get jailed for.

You can't even post without being disengenous. The choice was between jailed trump or 10,000 dollar fines. Im fine with whatever the court decides. Jail would be worse for Trump, but money would be better for the community.

This is like me saying that if you want him jailed, you want less money for the community. That would be a stupid thing to say.

You're saying you don't have a problem with his defying his gag order because they can fine him $1,000 right?
They were fining him $10,000 last I heard.

Trump should not be defying thay gag order. I dunno how being OK with the court penalizing him means I have no problem with him defying the gag order. Where do these conclusions even come from?

You can't even post without being disengenous. The choice was between jailed trump or 10,000 dollar fines. Im fine with whatever the court decides. Jail would be worse for Trump, but money would be better for the community.

This is like me saying that if you want him jailed, you want less money for the community. That would be a stupid thing to say.
One not ten...<{fry}>

Trump should not be defying thay gag order. I dunno how being OK with the court penalizing him means I have no problem with him defying the gag order. Where do these conclusions even come from?
Where did you hear that? The judge stated he can only fine him $1,000 which he has done 10 times and it has not dissuaded him. The only recourse is putting him in jail.

You can't even post without being disengenous
By holding you accountable to the literal words you type?

You said you don’t care that rich people paying fines for the same crimes that poor people get locked up for.

If you want to clarify or change your position, please do. Otherwise just own it.

What is the gag order tho? This is why wannabe centrists should be called out. He shouldn’t even be gagged. What law indicates that he should be gagged? That he wanted to call out people that attack him, like
Michael cohen?

The judge warned cohen today not to speak out, why didn’t that happen when trump was gagged? Was was stormy not gagged outside of her work? Is cohen fined and/or jailed despite Tik-tok posts this week with a trump jailed shirt on.

You cannot be neutral without addressing these concerns. As I mentioned about centrists and such, do you not see a problem with just that? Can you answer why Trump was gagged, rather than trying to seem like a neutral person without addressing why Trump was gagged to begin with, rather than the other side?

Like why does it take months for the judge to say the other side is biased and should also be gagged?

And don’t deflect to Trump this trump that, can you actually afdrsss that issue? Lol

What is the gag order tho? This is why wannabe centrists should be called out. He shouldn’t even be gagged. What law indicates that he should be gagged? That he wanted to call out people that attack him, like
Michael cohen?

The judge warned cohen today not to speak out, why didn’t that happen when trump was gagged? Was was stormy not gagged outside of her work? Is cohen fined and/or jailed despite Tik-tok posts this week with a trump jailed shirt on.

You cannot be neutral without addressing these concerns. As I mentioned about centrists and such, do you not see a problem with just that? Can you answer why Trump was gagged, rather than trying to seem like a neutral person without addressing why Trump was gagged to begin with, rather than the other side?

Like why does it take months for the judge to say the other side is biased and should also be gagged?

And don’t deflect to Trump this trump that, can you actually afdrsss that issue? Lol
Mr. Trump has a bit of a history of having himself and his acolytes firing people up and then sitting idly by as they hurt innocent people. then saying oh no I didn't mean that I meant this.......it has cost him in the past as E jean C has showsn.

If you have ever been a juror on a serious case, you know why you don't want the defendant threatening you or exposing you to threats from their cohorts.

I believe it was the philosopher George Costanza who once said "We're living in a society here" and to keep that in place you need to have people feel and be safe when called upon to be jurors.

Now do I think what Cohen and Daniels and Fani in the other case are doing is wrong and stupid and childish and harmful to their cases. Abso fucking Lutely.

I wish all of these people from Trump to Cohen and anyone in between would put their own fucking self interests aside and act like adults for 10 fucking seconds, but alas.

PS- do you really like cottage cheese? Personally I find it the worst of all the cheeses.

Mr. Trump has a bit of a history of having himself and his acolytes firing people up and then sitting idly by as they hurt innocent people.

If you have ever been a juror on a serious case, you know why you don't want the defendant threatening you or exposing you to threats from their cohorts.

I believe it was the philosopher George Costanza who once said "We're living in a society here" and to keep that in place you need to have people feel and be safe when called upon to be jurors.

Now do I think what Cohen and Daniels and Fani in the other case are doing is wrong and stupid and childish and harmful to their cases. Abso fucking Lutely.

I wish all of these people from Trump to Cohen and anyone in between would put their own fucking self interests aside and act like adults for 10 fucking seconds, but alas.

Regardless of all that text, you agree Fani and all them are disgraceful. So why is it only Trump? Get beyond that and we can have a conversation. Because that reason and discussion goes beyond Trump.

Regardless of all that text, you agree Fani and all them are disgraceful. So why is it only Trump? Get beyond that and we can have a conversation. Because that reason and discussion goes beyond Trump.
I thought I was beyond that, didn't my post make that clear.

And all of this bullshit starts and is all because of Trump and his actions, so you have to accept that before anything else.

and yes it was a late edit addition but I really do want to know your true feeling on cottage cheese because it is a lowly cheese in my humble opinion.

I thought I was beyond that, didn't my post make that clear.

And all of this bullshit starts and is all because of Trump and his actions, so you have to accept that before anything else.

and yes it was a late edit addition but I really do want to know your true feeling on cottage cheese because it is a lowly cheese in my humble opinion.

Why does all the bullshit start with trump? And late edit? I literally just replied and edited within seconds, and you replied writhin like a minute or two lol

Because his action lead to all the criminal and fraud and civil charges.

Cohen's at the behest and benefit of DJT quote rings true even if Cohen is an assmunch twitt himself.

then I hit sent

and then I think of things and add them like this

Last edited:
Lol, like I am going to read a wall of text when the first thing I saw was “frauds orange rapist”. When will you comment on biden

wall of text? that was only 2 or 3 sentences, but my bad. i forgot that you people can't read. you only do memes and flash cards and rely on tucker carlson and friends just to tell you what to think.

biden is not an adjudicated rapist but i am chomping at the bit for you to call him one because the yellows will look good on you.

does it bother you to see other people calling the fraudy orange rapist a fraudster and rapist? oh you sweet summer child. you should step out of your safe space and see some of the other mean things that people are saying about him. even the devoted christian family man's attorneys kept calling him an orange turd yesterday all throughout the trial lolz.

Last edited:
I'm truly sick and tired of Trump always trying to take the stand before the media outside of the courtroom and before the media instead of the people who truly matter the 12 seated hearing his case. If he didn't one minute sex up Stormy get on the stand and combat her lies and Micheal Cohen's lies and tell your truth. Because it's looking rather obvious he did the limp dick dirty bird on that woman.

Back