News Stipe Miocic’s eye is healed, says next opponent could be Francis Ngannou

Having the record for HW title defenses and losing the belt on a fluke KO after being badly eye pokes.

As opposed to getting the HW belt by cheating and defending it once against a very weak contender, before losing it despite cheating again repeatedly with eye pokes.

Yes some people deserve an immediate rematch more than others.

Don't use logic in here dude, it doesn't work.

?
Tommy is one of the best posters of all time here and Stipe burying DC and Big Frank is nothing short of spectacular. Those gifs should be on everyone's HHD.
Murrmurr conor McGregor nuthugger is not the best poster on here by far lmao

Though I am glad d.c got bodied for the eye pokes

Look, a retard defending another retard. Typical.
Look, a sherdogger who doesn’t know shit about martial arts, combat sports or fighting in general. Typical.

The video doesn’t lie, it’s as blatant as could possibly be. Cormier intentionally poked stipe’s eyes in both fights. That isn’t even a point of contention.

when the bans are lifted, you should sign up at a gym and learn some stuff

ducking DC

DC & Francis are both on the list already

Nothin to duck bro

b5N6Pc0.jpg

Look, a sherdogger who doesn’t know shit about martial arts, combat sports or fighting in general. Typical.

The video doesn’t lie, it’s as blatant as could possibly be. Cormier intentionally poked stipe’s eyes in both fights. That isn’t even a point of contention.

when the bans are lifted, you should sign up at a gym and learn some stuff

It was accidental, you turd.

Go to a gym? I am absolutely 100% positive that I could break your jaw and turn you into a woman.

Don't be a fucking retard and stop with the fighter bashing, its getting ridiculous.

So DC wins the belt.. Retires and Dana has to have Stipe/Francis for a vacant belt.. Yeah makes perfect sense Uncle Dana..

source.gif

It was accidental, you turd.

Go to a gym? I am absolutely 100% positive that I could break your jaw and turn you into a woman.

Don't be a fucking retard and stop with the fighter bashing, its getting ridiculous.
They were intentional, it’s not even a matter of a opinion when it’s on video

Last edited:

If this quarantine gets bad and things fall apart, I could take everything you’ve ever earned and stockpiled, including your wife/girlfriend, because I’m not interested in using you as mine

You're probably the biggest pussy.

@TITS @Final Say

One guy argues, the other replies with insults, regardless my mind is made: The two of you should totally shut up.

Feel free to blame/call me names if that's what it takes to stop the kindergarten going anywhere.

@TITS @Final Say

One guy argues, the other replies with insults, regardless my mind is made: The two of you should totally shut up.

Feel free to blame/call me names if that's what it takes to stop the kindergarten going anywhere.
I put him on ignore, I don’t mind the arguing but he doesn’t really add anything constructive to the conversation so he’s got no purpose here

have to add to the discussion if you wanna argue with me, otherwise I got no use for you

I honestly don't blame DC for poking Stipe's eye. Or Conor for grabbing the fence against Khabib. Or Ben Rothwell for massacring Struves balls twice.

I blame the referee. Take a point or DQ them. People will always cheat if you don't enforce the rules. Enough of these 4 time "stern" warnings.

I also don't care WHO Stipe fights as long as he fights soon. It's been 7 months since he won it. He's healed up. It's time to start scheduling the title defence. The Heavyweight queue is waiting.

The UFC - Where the best HW's waste their prime fighting the same two guys for 5 years.

What is on video is DC punching Stipe hard in the eye socket.
Also what is clear is that the damage to Stipe's eye was not a cornea abrasion.
Stipe likes to blame all his losses on cheating rather than admit he lost to the better fighter.
He was poking DC in the eyes in the first fight so DC probably did it back on purpose too.
Though the worst of the retinal damage is more of an internal part of the eye socket.
I don't buy into these cheap excuses and lazy narratives. Stipe beat DC fair and square but DC whooped his ass fair and square too.

Back