News Stipe Miocic’s eye is healed, says next opponent could be Francis Ngannou

Sorry DC is a cheat and not as good as stipe and that triggers you

well Stipe got knfo by stefen struve and by got ktfo by DC who doesn't even have a strong punch as well. stipe has a very suspect chin.i'm just saying

What is on video is DC punching Stipe hard in the eye socket.
Also what is clear is that the damage to Stipe's eye was not a cornea abrasion.
Stipe likes to blame all his losses on cheating rather than admit he lost to the better fighter.
He was poking DC in the eyes in the first fight so DC probably did it back on purpose too.
Though the worst of the retinal damage is more of an internal part of the eye socket.
I don't buy into these cheap excuses and lazy narratives. Stipe beat DC fair and square but DC whooped his ass fair and square too.
Fair and square, stupid? You are not blind, the videos are there. First AND seconds fights DC was a CRIMINAL eye surgeon. You are just a nasty type like your fat idol Crymier to think like that.

well Stipe got knfo by stefen struve and by got ktfo by DC who doesn't even have a strong punch as well. stipe has a very suspect chin.i'm just saying
The Struve finish was a standing TKO.

His chin is iron. Watch his fights against JDS, overeem and Ngannou for evidence

UncomfortableInfatuatedBoa-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_540.gifv

This still happened. KO’d flat by a fat LHW

10797539_web1_MMA-UFC226_070718ev_044.jpg

The Struve finish was a standing TKO.

His chin is iron. Watch his fights against JDS, overeem and Ngannou for evidence
Reem dropped him, so did DC. His chin is good, but not exceptionnal.

If Ngannou beats bigi boy i see him killing Stipe this time around.

Rematch a gatekeeper he beat convincingly vs. a champ who he's barely 1-1 against?

Duck

https://thebodylockmma.com/ufc/stip...-says-next-opponent-could-be-francis-ngannou/

UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic is ready to get back in the swing of things.

Miocic regained his heavyweight title following an epic comeback victory against Daniel Cormier in their rematch at UFC 241 in August.

He has been on the sidelines since after suffering a major retina injury stemming from an eye poke from Cormier during the fight. However, things are all healed up as of a week ago.

“Better. A lot better,” Miocic said of his eye at the Greater Cleveland Sports Awards. “It’s healed up. Taking my time with it because I’m 37.

“I don’t want to injure it again. I want to be able to see out of both eyes when I’m older. I love fighting but my health’s more important."

Miocic’s next fight is expected to be a trilogy with Cormier according to UFC president Dana White. As of now, there is no update yet on when that fight can happen.

“No, not right now,” Miocic added when asked if there was an update. “I just got cleared so I’m taking my time, getting back to the swing of things. We’ll figure it out, see what happens.”

That said, though White has claimed the trilogy is next, Miocic isn’t ruling out the possibility of facing another opponent. At least, going by the UFC head honcho’s history of past comments.

“That’s what he [White] says. He says a lot of things that are not true.”

Could one of those opponents be Francis Ngannou? Most certainly.

“It could be. Who knows? Whoever they want me to fight, honestly. I don’t really care. I’ll put on a clinic on Ngannou again.”
DC will fight Stipe and Francis has business to do with Jarzinho

Lol never been my boy son
You seem angry, wanting others to participate
Doesn’t seem to be working tho does it

Yeah you seem mad, how mad are you boomer?

Stipe will get put away again, sorry about your jimmies.

I have Stipe winning again over Ngannou @asdf122345 but this is a much more interesting match up than a washed up DC.

Rematch a gatekeeper he beat convincingly vs. a champ who he's barely 1-1 against?

Duck
Stipe should learn from DC not to duck opponents like take a fight with Derrick Lewis and call out Brock.

Yeah you seem mad, how mad are you boomer?

Stipe will get put away again, sorry about your jimmies.
Lol what ? You were talking about DC now you switched it to Stipe ? My post was shit talking Stipe...
Embarrassing

Back