News Stipe Miocic’s eye is healed, says next opponent could be Francis Ngannou

Finally starting to speak more freely.

Wish he would’ve spoke his mind more throughout his career

but that could’ve stunted his growth so who knows
This spoke louder than anything Miocic could've ever said.

ezgif.com-resize-74.gif

Stipe is awesome and not appreciated enough.

Dude is a HW KO artist who fights whoever they put in front of him all the time.

Stipe looks like a LHW and Ngannou like a super HW

lol
They’re about the same size. Ngannou had a bit more muscle mass than normal for this fight, but they’re roughly the exact same: on the tall side of 6’4 and a lean ~245

I would prefer if DC actually earns a title shot instead of getting preferential treatment as always

If Stipe beats Ngannou again - in hindsight this might be seen as an unnecessary rematch, and a bit of a lowpoint in Stipe's otherwise pretty impressive list of names. (yes, many past their prime - but still).
How can it be a lowpoint in his list of wins? Ngannou has smashed a good numbers of the guy Stipe beat and his Stipe's most impressive win (along with DC).

Who in the HW roster would be better for his legacy? No one, only Jones would be more prestigious. DC: meh, old, got finished brutally last time. JdS: smashed by Francis. Cain: retired by Francis. Blaydes: smashed by Francis, twice. Rozenstruik: only if he beats Francis. Lewis: GTFO, was already gifted an undeserved title shot.

They’re about the same size. Ngannou had a bit more muscle mass than normal for this fight, but they’re roughly the exact same: on the tall side of 6’4 and a lean ~245
In good shape, Ngannou is around 255lbs but against Stipe he ballooned to over 270lbs.
He's a bit bigger than Stipe but for some reasons, casuals believe he is a 6'8" 300lbs behemoth.

In good shape, Ngannou is around 255lbs but against Stipe he ballooned to over 270lbs.
He's a bit bigger than Stipe but for some reasons, casuals believe he is a 6'8" 300lbs behemoth.

"a bit" i bet his bones alone are twice as big.

stipe tried a few overhands vs ngannou but ngannous arms and shoulders were so big ... he couldnt do shit ... thats how big ngannou is.

thats probably the reason why he bulked up.

he sat out waiting for the cormier rematch, actually. he picks fights and he picks who he allows to put belts on him

Cormier is the only person with the possible exception of Gonzaga)
Any reason DC vs Stipe 3 can't happen right now?
I have no idea what's going on with DC.
Googled "Daniel Cormier injury" and exclusively found articles from feb 2019, so I assume there's no recent news of him being injured.

Stipe's just been cleared for getting back into training. He hasn't been able to do much for 5 months, and he's used to training year round. It'll take some time for him to get back up to speed.

Like he wants Ngannou again. He'll get ktfo this time around if Francis paces himself. Unfortunately it may be dc again.

Stipe should turn down the fight and DC should retire before he does any more damage to Stipe. It's not worth the risk to lose an eye to a guy in his retirement fight.

As opposed to Stipe really earning his rematch lol.
Having the record for HW title defenses and losing the belt on a fluke KO after being badly eye pokes.

As opposed to getting the HW belt by cheating and defending it once against a very weak contender, before losing it despite cheating again repeatedly with eye pokes.

Yes some people deserve an immediate rematch more than others.

For the sake of not becoming the HW Bisping, I'd avoid the trilogy fight with DC if I were him.

Back