News Stipe Miocic’s eye is healed, says next opponent could be Francis Ngannou

I have absolutely no idea why Dana wants to do a trilogy fight with DC? If DC wins that fight Dana is in a terrible position. DC has said many times that he is retiring. So that means Dana has to have a championship fight with the EX champion that just lost the belt against the next top contender. That’s a fucking disaster and it makes no sense.

UncomfortableInfatuatedBoa-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_540.gifv
Lame, autist Tomas is back

Fun while it lasted I guess

Francis is more dangerous than dc at this point

DC was also TRYING to poke him in the eyes, it is sickening. Glad Stipe KO'd his fat ass.

Literally none of this true. I hope you get another yellow card.

I'd rather fight Frank if i was him too, at least Frank will give a fair fight, Cormier is one of the dirtiest fighters in UFC history

The winner of Rozenstruik-Ngannou is the only fight that makes sense at the moment.

If Stipe wins Dana is gonna be like "Sorry Stipe, you're fighting Cormier again, it's best out of 5 this time" lol

Ngannou smokes him in the rematch.

good for stipe

giving how both of the fights went down why would he wish to be fighting a blatant eye poker. everybody ufc/community all so called 'journalist' ignoring those eye pokes like they there nothing probably gets under his skin...

dc is a dirty fighter its already proven

I rather fight a guy whose a bit wreck-less inside the cage with his fingers and rule bending then a guy whose been juiced to the gills his entire career any day of the week.

but uve never fought or trained so I expect you to say something so emotional and comical.

Literally none of this true. I hope you get another yellow card.
What the fuck are you talking about? Cormier was clearly intentionally poking at stipe’s eyes in both fights. It’s blatant and you come off as absolutely silly for insinuating otherwise

It is going to be DC because.....DC is a favored-son of the UFC, Dana White loves DC, and so whatever DC wants for his last fight will be what DC gets. So....if Stipe stalls any longer then they'll strip him, and the onyl fight they're offering him is Cormier so either Stipe retires OR he is fighting Cormier.

The only thing that can wreck this is the damn virus. DC has commented heavily in last day or so that it is looking like him vs Stipe III around July. So....I just wanna see good fights. If the virus doesn't wreck it, let's get that on!

After that, the way I see it :

If DC wins :
then he retires immediately in the cage, nice speech in the Octagon, and ....the HW title is therefore vacated due to his retirement. Then UFC can make whoever they want for the vacant title and it's prob gonna be winner of Ngannou/Rozenstruik vs Stipe.

If Stipe wins :
then he'll *have* to face winner of Ngannou/Rozenstruik in his next title-defense.

What the fuck are you talking about? Cormier was clearly intentionally poking at stipe’s eyes in both fights. It’s blatant and you come off as absolutely silly for insinuating otherwise
I have to say I do agree with this. It was very disappointing. The 1st fight in particular, the right-handed open-fingered "SWIPE ACROSS" that Cormier did was absolutely inexcusable. And i'm a Cormier fan!

eyepoke.gif

I’d rather see this fight than stipe DC three, but the only way this works is if they have a Brock return lined up for DCs retirement fight
So instead of an exciting rubber match versus a game opponent you'd rather watch him fight Ngannou (a guy who actually has a fight scheduled vs a dangerous opponent) who he absolutely smoked before?

Thank u Stipe for ur services and finishing dirty Uncle Tom!

Who translates Stipe’s interviews? How can we actually trust those quotes?

So instead of an exciting rubber match versus a game opponent you'd rather watch him fight Ngannou (a guy who actually has a fight scheduled vs a dangerous opponent) who he absolutely smoked before?
Did he have a fight scheduled in January when I posted that?

Back