Stevenson vs Herring Oct.23rd

I can't see him landing a finishing punch or winning that way.
His only prayer chance is getting Shakur to gas it would seem and try to wing a few aggressive counters.
Never know. His chin hasn't really been tested yet. Even to gas him Herring is going to have to make him work and make it dirty. Which he's not so far.

People keep complaining about Stevenson's antics and attitude...I think its helping his in ring performance though. Lol. He's meaner tonight.

People keep complaining about Stevenson's antics and attitude...I think its helping his in ring performance though. Lol. He's meaner tonight.

Possibly.

Bad look to go out of your way to disrespect a guy from your own gym.

Where was this all night? Best 30 seconds from him.

“Really good round for Herring” = lost it by less wide of a margin.

49-46 Stevenson. Gimmie round for Herring. Work at the two mark.

close

Herring just playing into his game. Not fighting a smart fight at all. He's getting hit regardless. Go forward man.

I'm not trying to ride the hype train or get caught up the moment but I haven't seen this fast of defensive reflexes since Mayweather.

Herring just playing into his game. Not fighting a smart fight at all. He's getting hit regardless. Go forward man.
Agreed. I think the biggest problem is that the gameplan was predicated on a size and power advantage, and Stevenson looks stronger and like he hits harder.

This is a great performance from Shakur but I'm shocked Bradley can talk with him that deep, lol.

Back