Stevenson vs Herring Oct.23rd

Shakur's last fight was one of the most boring matches i've watched in a long time, but i don't think Herring will allow this one to be boring.

Shakur's last fight was one of the most boring matches i've watched in a long time, but i don't think Herring will allow this one to be boring.
Jamel is pretty boring

This is going to be a jab fest

Legit step up for Stevenson if they can make it. Quality fight, even if it might be pretty low action.

Good fight!! Will not be the most exciting but the skill set of both fighters is very very good.

i've been on the shakur stevenson bandwagon since he was like 3-0... the kid has the skills and the physical ability to be a p4p great, but he seems to be wasting a whole lot of time with meaningless fights, or putting on underwhelming performances like he did the last time he fought.

he's best buds with crawford, maybe he should spend less time around him.

Herring was all class in the Frampton fight so I’d like him to do well, but Stephenson looks like he has the potential to be really, really good.

i've been on the shakur stevenson bandwagon since he was like 3-0... the kid has the skills and the physical ability to be a p4p great, but he seems to be wasting a whole lot of time with meaningless fights, or putting on underwhelming performances like he did the last time he fought.

he's best buds with crawford, maybe he should spend less time around him.
You think Herring has any chance for the upset?

You think Herring has any chance for the upset?
i'd be lying if i said i've seen much of him. i remember watching one of his fights a while ago.

if stevenson fights to his potential, i don't think anyone at 130 can beat him. but that's a big fucking if, apparently.

I think Herring would serve himself well if he pressures Stevenson like he pressured Frampton. If he tries and fight behind the jab, then I think i'll be a long night for him.

The last two Stevenson fights… yeah, this is Stevenson’s chance to get a signature win of sorts. Herring will give him opportunities for a TKO victory.

good challenge for Shakur. Herring has a chance for the upset

this new breed of fighters all avoiding each other is hilarious.

floyd wasnt a ppv star till he beat oscar (in the biggest selling ppv fight at the time) and then waxed ricky hatton. he also had a risky fight vs corrales earlier in his career and built up a bigger fanbase by beating gatti viscously.

none of these guys right now sell and they have zero interesting wins on their record aside from lopez. they aren't fighting each other and they arent taking on tough opposition either.

this sport isnt something you do for the long haul, you want to be rich by 30 and then have the ability to pick and choose a bit more afterwards, retiring by 35.

when youre 20-25. you need to take risks so that you have a profile to sell from 26-30. fighting 2-3 a year during those years could earn you 20-30 million a year if you have the fanbase.

one of these guys SHOULD emerge as a top ppv star but they arent helping the process.

Back