Steven Seagal Will Be Flying Into Vegas to Help Daniel Cormier for His Fight

I will bet the mortgage on DC then...

Sensei Seagal knows that DC's base is wrestling, right? You know, the same base that he more or less shit on when asked if Chael had anything for Anderson in their first fight. :redface:

Hahaha Too good to be true!

cookie-jar-300x219.jpg

My god, when is this guy just going to keel over from a heart attack already?

Like ok, this has always confused the fuck out of me. Do fighters ask Steven to help them train? Or is he like some crazy fan boy who calls fighters up and asks if they want his help, and they say yes so as not to hurt his feelings? Don't get it. He must know something about something if fighters reach out to him. Looking for a serious answer lol.

Pretty sure this gif is obligatory in any sea gull thread.

Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif

wow ariel did tweet about line changing news. he did not disappoint in the slightest. i saw this fight as 60-40 in jbj's favor. now. sheesh. maybe like 70-30 if im being generous in favor of cormier. olympic wrestler with steven seagal striking technique.. p4p GOAT of all time in combat sports... no---- in all sports 4EVER!

My god, when is this guy just going to keel over from a heart attack already?

He is clearly a completely deluded douchebag, but he's actually shown himself to be a good person in many ways and has used his money for positive ends many times.

Back