Steven Seagal Will Be Flying Into Vegas to Help Daniel Cormier for His Fight

Judo, karate, and Tae Kwon do were all bullshit martial arts too before they werent. Mma fans just try to be all better than everyone too. Being closed minded is harmful to the sport. People always think they have all the techniques figured out and that anything they havent seen doesnt exist or doesnt work.

I mean, i always thought jumping kicks were just for van damme and karate kid movies too. Until machida and pettis made me rethink it.

I also thought spinning shit was fancy for movies but with no substance too. Until i saw bones fuck plenty of "top mma fighters" with them.

But then i was like ok, spinning backfists and elbows may work, but no way do those spinning kicks work. Then i saw edson barboza knock a guy out with one. Then cung le does spinning shit constantly and fucks dudes up!

Then i thought sure maybe those regular spinning kicks work but not those ridiculous capoeira kicks. They
were just bullshit dance fighting crap. Then i saw some dude do like 3 spins and knock a guy out with it.

So then i go to a kung fu class and saw some bullshit instructor teach some upward elbow while his student stood there and took it. Im like no way does that work on a pro fighter who is in his stance and ready for it. Then anderson silva does that shit to a seasoned vet.

But then i realized that those aikido tosses and misdirection throws would never work in a real fight...to be continued...

My point was the reason why fighters dont do that aikido shit is because they dont fucking try. They train almost 100% on the shit they already know. So thats why u dont see it as often.

Could you imagine if some tough guy who trains UFC saw machida or his brother at the beach practicing his kata and started shit with him?

But bet your fucking life when someone catches a punch and throws a guy down really hard twisting his shoulder and ending the fight, then people will start respecting aikido.

The thing about seagal is cause he's an actor and an asshole of sorts.

There is more to teach someone than just punches and kicks, or giving insight on their opponents weaknesses.

I just think its funny that sherdog posters are always criticizing fighters about movement, horrible boxing, shitty ground game or being in thr wrong weightclass, but someone who has trained his whole life in japan has 0 advice to a fighter.

Jones should have never acted like he was above the law. Now he's marked for death and DC is out for justice. Once DC takes Jones down and puts him under siege, Jones will be on deadly ground and end up half past dead.

giphy.gif

Jones should have never acted like he was above the law. Now he's marked for death and DC is out for justice. Once DC takes Jones down and puts him under siege, Jones will be on deadly ground and end up half past dead.

Ichev.gif

does he know the fastest way to popeys chiken after the fight? why other then that would he fly out to help DC?

How fucking weird, just didn't pick Cormier as a Seagal fan.

Last edited:
Back