Steven Seagal Will Be Flying Into Vegas to Help Daniel Cormier for His Fight

At the end Daniel said that he was told (likely by Seagal) that Jon was very disrespectful toward "the Master" Seagal. Did Jon say something that anybody is aware of that could be taken disrespectfully by him? I don't recall anything. I do remember Seagal trying to recruit Jon and Jon telling him no thanks, because he already has a "Master" in Greg Jackson and that it'd be disrespectful to him if he went and trained with him. Jon was being loyal to the guy that helped get him to the top where he is today. I just don't remember Seagal taking that badly at all. So, he must've said something else over the years or what?

AbMi34qCIAAQPrJ.jpg

steven_seagal_animatie_2_bew

Just put my savings on Cormier (50k+). Lets hope this works out.

Everyone in this thread would get slaughtered by Segal 1 minutes top by some karate child shit

Seagal still nt over Jon Jones banning him from seeing him backstage before he fought what's his name.. Something about Seagull being a distraction.

At the end Daniel said that he was told (likely by Seagal) that Jon was very disrespectful toward "the Master" Seagal. Did Jon say something that anybody is aware of that could be taken disrespectfully by him? I don't recall anything. I do remember Seagal trying to recruit Jon and Jon telling him no thanks, because he already has a "Master" in Greg Jackson and that it'd be disrespectful to him if he went and trained with him. Jon was being loyal to the guy that helped get him to the top where he is today. I just don't remember Seagal taking that badly at all. So, he must've said something else over the years or what?
Banned him from being behind backstage at one of his fights or some shit. Google Jon Jones bans seagull from dressing room or whatever it is and you should have your answer.

Seagal still nt over Jon Jones banning him from seeing him backstage before he fought what's his name.. Something about Seagull being a distraction.

I think he could actually be a help. If he's pissed off enough, maybe he went over a lot of Jones' fights for tendencies and sees something he could exploit with whatever martial art he is advanced in. Any guy that specializes in a striking art like he does is going to see something unique to his are of expertise.

cormier interview was more fun and genuine than jones' depressing ass shit, like the dude got mad over the advert for his fight because he wants to portray an image of professionalism but he can't even sit up straight and proper for an interview with a major mma media site.

I know Seagal is a legit martial artist but this is just getting goofy

Back