Steven Seagal Will Be Flying Into Vegas to Help Daniel Cormier for His Fight

Pretty sure this gif is obligatory in any sea gull thread.

Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif

Lmao oh shit what the fuck

How fucking insane would it be id DC pulled some aikido and broke jones' wrist. Or if he won by front kick. Would that shut the haters up?

Jones should have never acted like he was above the law. Now he's marked for death and DC is out for justice. Once DC takes Jones down and puts him under siege, Jones will be on deadly ground and end up half past dead.

OK! It's done....we got a clear winner...DC by some sort of deadly KO

Jones should have never acted like he was above the law. Now he's marked for death and DC is out for justice. Once DC takes Jones down and puts him under siege, Jones will be on deadly ground and end up half past dead.

Post of the year. To be fair, though, we're only one hour in.

Hehe i see what you did there..
Seagal is a formidable sensei, as evidenced by his film titles.

i'm actually gonna kick your ass

mike_tysons_laughing-12385.gif

FUCK!! I couldn't see how DC could possibly win but now it's different. Damn you Sensei Seagal.

Back