steroids on line?

sprawl&brawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of steroidsfrommexico.com?? They have legal steroid subsitutes. Somehow, they are supposed to be as good as the illegal.. If something sounds to good to be true, it is usually is. You guys visit that site and tell me what the hell they are talking about.

Just going straight to Mexico is what most people I know do... Or buying from someone else who does.

Didn't you see that 30 days with the steroids? The guy went down to TJ, went into a drugstore, and said "I need some steroids." He came out with D-Bol, anadrol, test, HGH, all sorts of crap.

sprawl&brawl said:
Has anyone ever heard of steroidsfrommexico.com?? They have legal steroid subsitutes. Somehow, they are supposed to be as good as the illegal.. If something sounds to good to be true, it is usually is. You guys visit that site and tell me what the hell they are talking about.

dude a word to the wise: don't
steroid substitutes=crap

johnnynoname said:
dude a word to the wise: don't
steroid substitutes=crap

why aren't the Mexicans huge?

cosism said:
BAN!!!!
BTW, found a great palce...
www.stopbeingapussyandlift.com...

Ha, I vote against a ban. That jest was in good faith.

Oh yeah, if you're asking if steroid substitutes work, you've got about 20 hours of reading before you're even ready to think about doing steroids properly.

cosism said:

If you want a ban on me that cool; i understand
but why would you post it on the board. why not just pm a mod. Is it because pm'ing a mod doesn't count towards your post count?

johnnynoname said:
If you want a ban on me that cool; i understand
but why would you post it on the board. why not just pm a mod. Is it because pm'ing a mod doesn't count towards your post count?

yes. Don't ban the man! There goes another post for me!

personally i wouldnt buy anything from mexico that is going to be ingested or injected into my body

A buddy of mine asked me to get him some steroids via the internet. After using several search engines, we found a European site. I was skeptical at first, but sure enough in about 10 days his supply of tesosterone and Deca came in a discrete package from Italy. I was pretty shocked, and thought maybe they gave us some bogus shit. As it turns out, it was bona fide. It's amazing what you can get on the net. Vicodins, Xanax, roids, etc.

Braziluvr said:
A buddy of mine asked me to get him some steroids via the internet. After using several search engines, we found a European site. I was skeptical at first, but sure enough in about 10 days his supply of tesosterone and Deca came in a discrete package from Italy. I was pretty shocked, and thought maybe they gave us some bogus shit. As it turns out, it was bona fide. It's amazing what you can get on the net. Vicodins, Xanax, roids, etc.

They weren't selling them as "steroid substitutes", were they? Also, how much did he pay?

I know you can get shit on the web, but one kid at my gym said he looked this steroid substitute thing up, and he saw a testosterone substitute for $10 for a full cycle. He asked me if it was real. I wanted to karate chop his throat for being so stupid.

One of my friends at West Point used to order shrooms in pills off the web. He also got some Peyote once. That blew my mind.

Madmick said:
They weren't selling them as "steroid substitutes", were they? Also, how much did he pay?

I know you can get shit on the web, but one kid at my gym said he looked this steroid substitute thing up, and he saw a testosterone substitute for $10 for a full cycle. He asked me if it was real. I wanted to karate chop his throat for being so stupid.

One of my friends at West Point used to order shrooms in pills off the web. He also got some Peyote once. That blew my mind.

This was like 2 yrs. ago, so I don't recall exactly what it cost, but he paid a good sum maybe $180 or so. They weren't subs either, we used a search engine to verify the identity of the pills by typing in the imprinted #/logo. It's absolutely amazing what you can get on the internet. I've got a fucked up back, and I get Vicodins all the time. Incredible.

the way i know to get the gas of the net is to go to certain bodybuilding forums with "classified" sections. they have merchants who sell legit goods. you will need to email them from a protected email account (cyberrights.net,hushmail.com)

johnnynoname said:
the way i know to get the gas of the net is to go to certain bodybuilding forums with "classified" sections. they have merchants who sell legit goods. you will need to email them from a protected email account (cyberrights.net,hushmail.com)

Yeah, this is how my best friend did it. But all the guys we were directed to could only get Mex gear or homemade gear.

If I did it at this point, I wouldn't do anything less than British Dragon. The price is a muthafucka, though.

Madmick said:
Yeah, this is how my best friend did it. But all the guys we were directed to could only get Mex gear or homemade gear.

If I did it at this point, I wouldn't do anything less than British Dragon. The price is a muthafucka, though.

yeah thats what i pretty much got was homemade, IP or QV stuff. Honestly the homemade stuff i got was good but if i were to do it again i would go to mexico and get it in person

however I always got good clen. and t3 of the net.

Dont buy DNP of the net

Back