1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

steroids on line?

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by sprawl&brawl, Aug 11, 2005.

1. eric1968 Purple Belt

I would never buy online steroids but nothing wrong with buying a Russian bride.......

2. Lusst Red Belt

Take 2 seconds and think about it...most people dont drink the water in Mexico. Why in the hell would you want to inject something from there?

3. Ian Coe Silver Belt Professional Fighter

nothing wrong with them thai (after you they're females) brides either.

I've been reading about something called superdrol, a prohormone or something.
    Don't touch any of that stuff myself, but I thought pro hormones were banned in the US, or am I wrong

4. Braziluvr Guest

Any drugs that work or are of recreational value are banned in the US (or controlled). Meh-hee-coh or bust.

5. Madmick Zugzwang Staff Member Senior Moderator

If you could find me a diagram of Superdrol's chemical structure, I might be able to tell you more.

6. Ian Coe Silver Belt Professional Fighter

had a look around briefly and apparently
    'What is Superdrol?
    Superdrol (methasteron) is definitely not a pro-hormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement. It is a very anabolic supplement. Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of may anabolics, and none of the worst. This is a supplement designed to have it all.'

Also can't find a chemcial structure, so that alone makes me dubious as to what people put into themselves

7. Iowa Guest

Websites that sell steroids are almost always scams. There are thousands of them out there and I only know of 2 that are legit. UGL is the only way to go IMO. Make sure its a reputable lab with a good rep and you can get some good gear at great prices. Also, never give your source's email addy to just anyone, thats how they get busted.
    The best way to find a source is to join a forum. I started out at steroid.com, made a few friends and got the email addy's to a few sources and the rest is history. Establish a good rep, don't ask for sources, and good things will happen.