Steroids are too dangerous for mma/combat sports

Unless you're on those mr olympia doses you aint dying at 45, who are you to complain on what people should or shouldnt do, its their body their choice

See you’re advocating free choice here but you don’t realise you’re the one that is actually limiting it.

Allowing steroids would inevitably lead us down a path of all fighters taking them in more and more dangerous quantities, with more and more dangerous chemicals, at increasingly younger ages in order to gain an advantage.
Why take 500mg I’d test E when you can take 1000mg?
Why take just testosterone when you can combine it with everything else?
Why wait until you’re full developed when you could get your hands on HGH in your early teens?
We’ve see this ‘race to the bottom’ in weight cutting.

Not allowing them gives fighters a very simple choice - don’t take them or take them and accept the consequences if you get caught.

If you want to compete with the best you will have to take ped's, its what a trainer will pretty much tell you if you're good enough to compete at a high level at any sport, for me it was athletics, they will straight up tell you, if you want to be competative you will have to use something, 9 out of 10 of the fastest men in the world have tested positive at some point, you're not beating a roided up freak athlete without being roided out yourself, drop that disney channel act, its not gonna work

Your reading comprehension is atrocious.

I’m aware that PEDs are taken by a lot of high level athletes. They are absolutely not taken by all high level athletes. LegalisIng would soon change this.

Most organizations couldn't possibly afford USADA level drug testing. Fighters are also in and out of a lot smaller organizations on weeks notice. It's not really policeable until the very top level and even then there's people that question how effective it is.

See you’re advocating free choice here but you don’t realise you’re the one that is actually limiting it.

Allowing steroids would inevitably lead us down a path of all fighters taking them in more and more dangerous quantities, with more and more dangerous chemicals, at increasingly younger ages in order to gain an advantage.
Why take 500mg I’d test E when you can take 1000mg?
Why take just testosterone when you can combine it with everything else?
Why wait until you’re full developed when you could get your hands on HGH in your early teens?
We’ve see this ‘race to the bottom’ in weight cutting.

Not allowing them gives fighters a very simple choice - don’t take them or take them and accept the consequences if you get caught.
They have a baseline of what test levels would be considered unnatrual, a 5:1 ratio is the limit, meaning you can have the test levels 5 times the amount of a normal human, 1000mg would put you over that limit

Your reading comprehension is atrocious.

I’m aware that PEDs are taken by a lot of high level athletes. They are absolutely taken by all high level athletes. LegalisIng would not change this.
Fixed it

They have a baseline of what test levels would be considered unnatrual, a 5:1 ratio is the limit, meaning you can have the test levels 5 times the amount of a normal human, 1000mg would put you over that limit

That doesn’t address my post. What about fighters taking more and more obscure drugs to gain an advantage? What about fighters taking them at younger and younger ages?

So now you’re advocating legalising them but with a limit on the quantities you can consume?

This seems to be a go to argument for sherdoggers that have never actually stepped into any professional or amature sport setting. As far as im aware the only mma organization that has usada testing is the UFC, Belator only does drug tests on fight week, which is a joke, they might as well not do theme at that point, KSW and ONE FC dont even have testing, and all the other smaller promotions amature or proffesional dont do testing cuz its way too expensive and would fuck up their profit.
ONE FC has roided up Muay Thai dude's fighting in mma gloves and i have never heard of anyone dying, all i have seen are faster more exciting fights and more ko's making accumalative damage less likely.And if you think that steroids aren't common place in combat sports, you should poke your head outside that little bubble of yours sometime and take in the real world. Also just because someone doesnt look all that impressive doesnt mean they aren't using something, the vast majority of dude's using shit at the gym would never tell you and for a lot of theme you couldnt even tell if it wasnt for the moonface, acne, red skin, water retention, yes sorry sherbros, if yoel romero or paulo costa never took anything in their life they would still look more impressive than 95+% of the population. You put lipstick on a pig its still just a pig with lipstick, you need to have the genetics for it, tough shit. Let's see some examples...

From yeah i go to the gym sometimes, to trapzilla
View attachment 732349

The KSW juice gang, boy they look angry
View attachment 732351

Just a jacked white boy, wrastlin in the olympics
View attachment 732359

He does cardio with his hands
View attachment 732361

Ronnie Coleman is that you...
View attachment 732365

The golden boy of boxing
View attachment 732371

But he would never do steroids, he has such a nice smile and laid back personality on talk shows, right sherbros...

View attachment 732373

Just a quick little reminder that these two tested positive
View attachment 732375 View attachment 732377

where do you get this idea that sherbros think top fighters aren't on PEDs? like half the comments we make are jokes about natty goat Costa or Jones juicing

You have to be an idiot to believe that all high level athletes take PEDs. It is absolute loser talk. Every bit as above as someone thinking only the athletes they catch do.

You could’ve saved everyone some time and just said you were an idiot at the beginning.

The bolded is hugely contradictory. They either influence the outcome of a fight or they don’t (the correct answer is they do). They can’t both ‘give one guy a slight advantage’ and not ‘win fights’.

And yes it should go without saying that a trained fighter beats and untrained guy even if the untrained guy is on steroids. Nobody is suggesting otherwise. The issue is a trained fighter fighting another trained fighter when one of them is on steroids.

It only gives them an advantage because they can train harder and recover faster. If the clean guy is smarter, and has an ace up his sleeve, like excellent timing and accuracy, steroids aren't gonna keep the juicer conscious when he gets hit with a clean counter. He'll faceplant like everyone else. It's not contradictory at all.

Jones came up dirty after the 2nd DC fight. That kick he landed was just excellent timing. Steroids don't teach you that. He set him up and landed. All the steroids in the world don't give you extra fight iq. It's possible he wouldn't have been able to keep that pace without peds, but what ended the fight wasn't peds, it was a beautifully executed head kick.

Fernando Vargas got his ass knocked out by Oscar De La Hoya. He pissed hot right after that fight. The steroids obviously didn't help him.

where do you get this idea that sherbros think top fighters aren't on PEDs? like half the comments we make are jokes about natty goat Costa or Jones juicing
Have you been reading some of the comments on these ped posts? Half the people on here dont think that steroids are rampant in pro sports, 30% probably believe that romero is all natty

They have been juicing since they made steroids and found out their benefits, look up doping in the olympics by German athletes when they all the sudden started winning medals and their chicks started growing mustaches, it was later found out that they were doing a state sposored program. Back in the 1970's, also sbout the time that records started getting shatered, especially for sprinting, what a coincidance
I would never doubt how much PEDs help in terms of athleticism man, what are you on about?
I'm just saying that strict drug testing and harsher punishment for PED-abuse in pro sports should always be the case, as it's imo better for the sport and the athletes, nothing else.

You have to be an idiot to believe that all high level athletes take PEDs. It is absolute loser talk. Every bit as above as someone thinking only the athletes they catch do.

You could’ve saved everyone some time and just said you were an idiot at the beginning.
Listen bro, live life through a blue pill filter if you want, athletes dont use ped's women dont like muscle and big dick's, looks dont matter that much, sants is real, whatever, nice been talking to you sherbro

I would never doubt how much PEDs help in terms of athleticism man, what are you on about?
I'm just saying that strict drug testing and harsher punishment for PED-abuse in pro sports should always be the case, as it's imo better for the sport and the athletes, nothing else.
Designer steroids and microdosing are a thing, if you get caught you fucked up end of discussion

It only gives them an advantage because they can train harder and recover faster. If the clean guy is smarter, and has an ace up his sleeve, like excellent timing and accuracy, steroids aren't gonna keep the juicer conscious when he gets hit with a clean counter. He'll faceplant like everyone else. It's not contradictory at all.

Jones came up dirty after the 2nd DC fight. That kick he landed was just excellent timing. Steroids don't teach you that. He set him up and landed. All the steroids in the world don't give you extra fight iq. It's possible he wouldn't have been able to keep that pace without peds, but what ended the fight wasn't peds, it was a beautifully executed head kick.

Fernando Vargas got his ass knocked out by Oscar De La Hoya. He pissed hot right after that fight. The steroids obviously didn't help him.

It absolutely is contradictory.

Do you believe PED’s give you an advantage in a fight?

Now let me be clear, that question is not ‘can a non-PED user beat a PED user?’ because of course they can. I’m asking you to take two version of the exact same fighter, give one unlimited access to PEDs and one no access. Who do you think has the advantage?

They obviously give you a sporting advantage (the clue is in the name) and as such should be banned.

Listen bro, live life through a blue pill filter if you want, athletes dont use ped's women dont like muscle and big dick's, looks dont matter that much, sants is real, whatever, nice been talking to you sherbro

Son, I work in venture capital and date an absolute 10.

Meanwhile you can barely form a coherent sentence, let alone a coherent argument.

If that’s blue pill I’ll take it every day.

It absolutely is contradictory.

Do you believe PED’s give you an advantage in a fight?

Now let me be clear, that question is not ‘can a non-PED user beat a PED user?’ because of course they can. I’m asking you to take two version of the exact same fighter, give one unlimited access to PEDs and one no access. Who do you think has the advantage?

They obviously give you a sporting advantage (the clue is in the name) and as such should be banned.

In that highly unlikely scenario(since cloning humans is illegal just about everywhere), yes. The juicer would have an advantage. I never said it wasn't an advantage. I said it doesn't win fights. De La Hoya/Vargas is just one example of a juicer getting his ass kicked. There are plenty more.

In that highly unlikely scenario(since cloning humans is illegal just about everywhere), yes. The juicer would have an advantage. I never said it wasn't an advantage. I said it doesn't win fights. De La Hoya/Vargas is just one example of a juicer getting his ass kicked. There are plenty more.

If it provides an advantage then it absolutely wins fights.

To suggest a non-juicer beating a juicer is evidence that my statement isn’t true is plainly ridiculous.

Either:
1) ban PEDs and ban offenders for life
OR
2) allow PEDs for everyone

I'm fine with either 1 or 2 but not the current status:

3) PEDs are illegal but some ppl are allowed to juice because they are cash cows
I think the issue is deciding whose PED usages are worthy of such a ban.

For instance, would you be ok with your boy Machida recieving a lifetime ban?

If it provides an advantage then it absolutely wins fights.

To suggest a non-juicer beating a juicer is evidence that my statement isn’t true is plainly ridiculous.

It's quite the opposite. If a non-juicer can beat a juicer, it's actually evidence that steroids don't win fights. Do they give an advantage? Yes. Nobody said they didn't. Do they win fights? The advantage it gives might not be enough to win in a fight against a guy that's just better, so no, they don't.

They obviously help, and assuming one guy is clean and the other is juicing, the juicer obviously has an advantage. That doesn't mean the juicer is automatically going to win. So, again, steroids don't win fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back