Steroids are too dangerous for mma/combat sports

Have you been reading some of the comments on these ped posts? Half the people on here dont think that steroids are rampant in pro sports, 30% probably believe that romero is all natty
sounds about right. i don't know, i feel like if we did a poll, 90% of sherbros would say Romero is juicing

for what's it worth, i say we get rid of usada testing, and put the savings into some sort of retirement account for the fighters. we all know Dana cares about each fighter, im sure he'll jump on board...

All professional and amateur sports athletes use steroids, and sports are better as a result of it.

It's quite the opposite. If a non-juicer can beat a juicer, it's actually evidence that steroids don't win fights. Do they give an advantage? Yes. Nobody said they didn't. Do they win fights? The advantage it gives might not be enough to win in a fight against a guy that's just better, so no, they don't.

They obviously help, and assuming one guy is clean and the other is juicing, the juicer obviously has an advantage. That doesn't mean the juicer is automatically going to win. So, again, steroids don't win fights.

You’re literally saying it yourself and don’t even realise <45>

Steroids don’t need to be the deciding factor in EVERY fight for the statement “steroids don’t win fights” to be blatantly untrue. If they offer an advantage of any sort against closely matched opposition then they absolutely can influence the outcome of the fight.

Put another way.....why would any fighter take them if it didn’t give them a better chance of winning a fight?

Even more so when it's women I'd argue.

Cris-Cyborg-500x333.jpg
That's a woman?

You’re literally saying it yourself and don’t even realise <45>

Steroids don’t need to be the deciding factor in EVERY fight for the statement “steroids don’t win fights” to be blatantly untrue. If they offer an advantage of any sort against closely matched opposition then they absolutely can influence the outcome of the fight.

Put another way.....why would any fighter take them if it didn’t give them a better chance of winning a fight?

If steroids win fights, how would a juicer ever lose? If steroids were a clear path to victory, everybody would be on gear and every fight would be a draw. Your logic is seriously flawed. There's so much more to fighting than just the things steroids help you with.

If one fighter is a juicer, and the other one isn't, obviously the juicer has an advantage. Does that mean said juicer will win? No. So steroids don't win fights. Am I typing in Chinese on accident? It looks like English to me and I don't speak Chinese, so I'm pretty sure this is plain English you're reading.

People have a lot of advantages and still lose. A chemical advantage is no different. Guys that are physically stronger get out grappled, guys with a serious ko power advantage get ko'd, and guys with a big height and reach advatage get out struck all the time.

An advantage is just an advantage. If it wasn't just an advantage, they would call it a guarantee. It doesn't mean it will win them the fight, it just means it gives them an edge. People with advantages lose all the time AT THE VERY THING THEY HOLD AN ADVANTAGE IN.

So no, steroids don't win fights. They help you prepare, but using them does not mean you're going to win.

If steroids win fights, how would a juicer ever lose? If steroids were a clear path to victory, everybody would be on gear and every fight would be a draw. Your logic is seriously flawed. There's so much more to fighting than just the things steroids help you with.

If one fighter is a juicer, and the other one isn't, obviously the juicer has an advantage. Does that mean said juicer will win? No. So steroids don't win fights. Am I typing in Chinese on accident? It looks like English to me and I don't speak Chinese, so I'm pretty sure this is plain English you're reading.

People have a lot of advantages and still lose. A chemical advantage is no different. Guys that are physically stronger get out grappled, guys with a serious ko power advantage get ko'd, and guys with a big height and reach advatage get out struck all the time.

An advantage is just an advantage. If it wasn't just an advantage, they would call it a guarantee. It doesn't mean it will win them the fight, it just means it gives them an edge. People with advantages lose all the time AT THE VERY THING THEY HOLD AN ADVANTAGE IN.

So no, steroids don't win fights. They help you prepare, but using them does not mean you're going to win.

Jesus. This is ridiculous.

Nobody is saying a PED user will always beat a non-PED user. Literally nobody has said that.

In order for steroids to ‘win fights’ that doesn’t have to be the case, and I’m not sure how any intelligent individual could come to the conclusion that it does.

PED’s influence the outcome of fights. That is an indisputable fact. That is their entire raison d'etre in the context of combat sports. If they influence the outcome of a fight, it stands to reason that they will be the difference between winning and losing on occasion.

To clarify, nobody is saying taking PEDs is a guaranteed way of winning fights. They are simply saying that PED’s enhance your performance (the clue is in the name) and enhanced performance leads to a greater probably of the fight going in your favour.

Steroids are for Pussys. Real fighters like Conor 2.0 would rather cut their limbs off than use unfair advantage over their opponents.
His family name was banned by King Jameson at the time because they were too savage

Jesus. This is ridiculous.

Nobody is saying a PED user will always beat a non-PED user. Literally nobody has said that.

In order for steroids to ‘win fights’ that doesn’t have to be the case, and I’m not sure how any intelligent individual could come to the conclusion that it does.

PED’s influence the outcome of fights. That is an indisputable fact. That is their entire raison d'etre in the context of combat sports. If they influence the outcome of a fight, it stands to reason that they will be the difference between winning and losing on occasion.

To clarify, nobody is saying taking PEDs is a guaranteed way of winning fights. They are simply saying that PED’s enhance your performance (the clue is in the name) and enhanced performance leads to a greater probably of the fight going in your favour.

Didn't read...yawn...

Yes, being publicly cucked is probably a fairly snoozeworthy experience for you by now. <45>

Lol. You must be on the autistic spectrum...I said steroids don't win fights. You said they do. After paragraphs upon paragraphs, I got tired of arguing with you. I know I'm right and don't really care what you think.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - can't remember who said that, but they're right.

Lol. You must be on the autistic spectrum...I said steroids don't win fights. You said they do. After paragraphs upon paragraphs, I got tired of arguing with you. I know I'm right and don't really care what you think.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - can't remember who said that, but they're right.

“I didn’t read your response because I know I’m right”

{<hhh]

Pipe down, cuck.

<DisgustingHHH>

legalizing PEDs would make life much easier for professional sports organizations currently tasked with managing convoluted anti-doping policies. There is a blurry line, for instance, between what is and isn't an improper performance enhancer (Jones fiasco for example). Just drop the charade and let them bang.
I wonder if the organization could be held liable for career altering injuries if they knowingly allowed PED’s.

“I didn’t read your response because I know I’m right”

{<hhh]

Pipe down, cuck.

<DisgustingHHH>

Lol you're an idiot...or just 12. Go upstairs and tell your mom I said hi...and to get you some more code red mountain dew. You're obviously just getting cranky and you need some sugar to pick you up.

Lol you're an idiot...or just 12. Go upstairs and tell your mom I said hi...and to get you some more code red mountain dew. You're obviously just getting cranky and you need some sugar to pick you up.

Nice to see you asking after mummy, cuck <45>

I’ll ask your mum to respond right after I take my dick out her mouth ;)

Nice to see you asking after mummy, cuck <45>

I’ll ask your mum to respond right after I take my dick out her mouth ;)

That's bullshit. I already talked to her. She said nothing happened because she couldn't find the tweezers or the magnifying glass.

That's bullshit. I already talked to her. She said nothing happened because she couldn't find the tweezers or the magnifying glass.

Hilarious one, lad.

I would offer my comeback but it’s somewhere in your mum’s oesophagus.

You get it? Come-back

<{jackyeah}>

Hilarious one, lad.

I would offer my comeback but it’s somewhere in your mum’s oesophagus.

You get it? Come-back

<{jackyeah}>

Yeah...myth already busted. If she couldn't find that microscopic crotch nipple of yours, nothing is going anywhere near her esophagus. Maybe if you said "on her lip" I might've thought she was lying when she said nothing happened.

Yeah...myth already busted. If she couldn't find that microscopic crotch nipple of yours, nothing is going anywhere near her esophagus. Maybe if you said "on her lip" I might've thought she was lying when she said nothing happened.

She swallows, son.

It found its way to her oesophagus.

<{ohyeah}>

Back