News Stephen Thompson vs. Vicente Luque Official For UFC 244

Who Wins?

• Stephen Thompson

• Vicente Luque

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great fight.

Wonderboy wins a clear but entertaining decision.

i hope vicente knocks wonderboy out.

Good fight to kick off the PPV. There better be 2 more huge fights for MSG announced.

Wow, great fight. I'm personally a fan of Wonderboy, but I've been noticing a decline in his performance physically. Hope he can bring his A-game, always a pleasure to watch him on display.
Vicente will have his work cut out, I still think he lost the fight to Perry.

I hope Luque gets the KO so Wonderboy can shush about the whole Pettis's win is a fluke stuff

Didn’t see the Perry fight, I hope WB wins

Wonderboy should win this, but it's still a winnable fight for Luque. I'll be happy either way.

I feel like this has the potential to be a staring contest, with pure counter striker versus an agressive counterstriker.

Didn’t see the Perry fight, I hope WB wins
Was a good fight

Perry looked sharp early an probably won 2 rounds but in the third he got his nose broken by a knee an spent rest of it stuck in a guillotine pouring blood

new fan here. tried to get into wonderboy, but his fights were putting me to sleep. does he fight differently against luque?
I think so.

He went have to worry about the takedown, and Luque will be a willing partner in a striking battle.

Luque is good, and fun to watch, but I feel like Wonderboy is on another level.

Luque has the perfect Dutch kickboxing pressure style to shut down wonderboy with low kicks

Now have to wait til fight night to see if he will be able to find WB

Bias? I was expecting Luque to completely outclass him an what we saw was Perry outstriking him while looking better than he had in quite awhile, couldn't believe it, I kept waiting expecting something to change but even when Perry became a bit flat footed after rd 1 his combinations were better than Luque's single shots.
Yeah idk why guys think he's some crisp striker. He has decent technique, power, and heart. He lacks majorly in some areas, like defense. His only defense is putting his guard up high, with no head movement, and plodding footwork.

Love the guy though, he's super exciting to watch and seems like a chill dude. He's just not what many people on here think he is. I fully expect WB to outclass him.

Yeah idk why guys think he's some crisp striker. He has decent technique, power, and heart. He lacks majorly in some areas, like defense. His only defense is putting his guard up high, with no head movement, and plodding footwork.

Love the guy though, he's super exciting to watch and seems like a chill dude. He's just not what many people on here think he is. I fully expect WB to outclass him.
Not everyone overhypes Vicente though thankfully, many still remember his previous fight with Mr Barberena

maybe Wonderboy's career is about to fall off the cliff but I doubt it, he easily tooled Masvidal not so long ago.

Not everyone overhypes Vicente though thankfully, many still remember his previous fight with Mr Barberena

maybe Wonderboy's career is about to fall off the cliff but I doubt it, he easily tooled Masvidal not so long ago.
Was schooling Pettis before the KO too. I think Pettis would've folded in the third. Looked like he was running out of gas.

Back