Media Official poster for UFC 303: McGregor vs Chandler

Barely even looks like Chandler
Man I really want to get into this fight but I just can't hoping for a double ko or a draw Lol

All the 45 year old gel and Versace eros low level professional Saturday night bar dwellers will be telling their girlfriends how great McGregor is during the build up.

Right now card is garbage for the yearly big card ( granted 300 wasn't that far away) . At least 3 good fights need to be added here.

I get they are trying to stack the 305 card but other than Connie v Chsndler there's only 1 other main worthy fight and that's Hill v Roundtree but that's more like a Prelim headliner or prelim co main for this kind of card not a main card co main..

I know Connie doesn't like title fights on his cards to not share but even non title fights there's good ones out there. Stack the Sphere with a ton of Title fights then.

Card needs 3 good fights to add to main card.

I would seriously would love to know how much is the UFC paying to whoever is making their posters, they use that yellow tint like 90% of the times, generic serious face or screaming face, thats it.

There is probably not that much wiggle room for this kind of thing but considering they are not just a random image for reference, they are going to be sold once signed by the fighters, a little more effort should be put into that.

Back