News Stephen Thompson vs. Vicente Luque Official For UFC 244

Who Wins?

• Stephen Thompson

• Vicente Luque

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wonderboy has this, his chin hasn't cracked and he severely fucked up on his fight vs Pettis if you watch carefully.

Wonderboy by 3rd KO or 30-27 decision.

I love this matchup! Two contrasting striking styles. Pretty tough to call a winner.

I feel like Wonderboy's gonna be stuck with a gatekeeper role now, regardless of outcome, so Luque's got a lot more to gain here.

I think wonder boy picks luque apart in this.

This will be a cure for insomnia regardless of who wins.

Lol they're pretty much making Thompson the new gate keeper at WW. They threw him to Till when he was barely top 10, then Pettis when he moved up from LW, and now Luque who is ranked 14

That's what happens when you get two title shots in a row.
He won the first one btw.
BaY8TV.jpg

Different style matchup, Luque is a smart pressure fighter that won't give Wonderboy any space. Perry is great in the pocket and has a better chin than Thompson with far more power in his hands.

And btw it's *brakes :rolleyes:

Ehh Wonderboy has way better timing/distance control n footwork than PMP. Think you're really discrediting Wonderboy here and I say this as a big Luque fan (can check my post history I've been hyping him up for a good 18 months at least)

Luque has nothing to gain by fighting a down and etc....And he has much to lose....But he's not crying about his worth and will show up and show out....Hespect...

UD for 'almost pushing 40' veteran who knocks back an interesting younger prospect and as a result, ends up headlining UFN card in a 'title eliminator' situation somehow.

Fights like this is how the title picture stagnates. Same old faces floating around. Wonderboy is a much better striker than Luque and won't be worried about a takedown, if Luque wins I'd be surprised.

Lol they're pretty much making Thompson the new gate keeper at WW. They threw him to Till when he was barely top 10, then Pettis when he moved up from LW, and now Luque who is ranked 14
I think most ranked fighters are ducking Wonderboy.

Lots of emotional predictions means its a good fight. It is, indeed.

Back