Stephen Curry

No. The only reason Steph scores as much as he does is BECAUSE he's on the best shooting team in history. They play with the most spaced floor of any offense, ever, bar none, do not pass go, no questions asked, don't even fucking try to debate this. Space is Curry's greatest weapon. Without space he is a guy who averages 20-25pts a game on very good (but not all-time exceptional) efficiency.

Mads what happened to your thread about All-Star snubs from back in 2013? That's when I first posted that Chef Stephen would soon take over the league. I'd like to cite that thread in defense of myself from these racist blasphemers in the current NBA Thread who are accusing me of being a bandwagon fan.

This isn't mine but it's the exact same jersey I've had for 20+ years:

s-l500.jpg

Pay extra special attention to the trim around
the neck/arms and the color scheme:

thick yellow-
white-thick blue-white-thick yellow

s-l500.jpg

Now read it and weep and tell me this isn't an early 90s Warios jersey I'm wearing in this pic frrom like 5 years ago:
D6UH12e.jpg

looks like you're wearing a chris webb fab 5 jersey

2012-02-16_1410.jpg

eviscerated and you're ugly.

We'll see who's eviscerated when I find the jersey and post it

And lol @ commenting on guys' looks on the internet u :eek::eek::eek:

lmao @ this bigot.

Don't care if you find it really. If you were really a fan you should know where it is instead of having to search for it.

Mads what happened to your thread about All-Star snubs from back in 2013? That's when I first posted that Chef Stephen would soon take over the league. I'd like to cite that thread in defense of myself from these racist blasphemers in the current NBA Thread who are accusing me of being a bandwagon fan.
You have no idea how many times I've wanted to find an old thread to smash some scrub whitebelt noob in one of the forums with the retro proof positive, but I can't even track them down with mod privileges filtering through deleted, archived, or wastelanded/dumped caches.

The truth is forgotten.

Anyone else suspect that sack tapper got the suspension not only to possibly extend the series, but also to eliminate him from fmvp because the league desperately wants fitp to get it? Granted, he still has another player better than him in the running on his own team.

Last edited:
Anyone else suspect that sack tapper got the suspension not only to possibly extend the series, but also to eliminate him from fmvp because the league desperately wants fitp to get it? Granted, he still has another player better than him in the running on his own team.

No.

++

This game does show that Groin is the most valuable player on that team(They don't win without him:see the nuggets in the regular season)

Klay is more valuable and effective than fitp on both ends of the floor.

Stef is kind of like the field goal kicker in football. No emotion, no leadership, needs the rest of the team to put him in position to fire away, often ends up being the leading scorer, and can't stop anybody.

bandwagon fan? i bet you have been a lifelong warriors fan ever since you stopped being a lifelong heat fan! probably love the cubs too!

I cant help but think that Steph is playing hurt. he doesnt look the same and hes missing a lot of tres now.

He's been pretty much hit or miss during the playoffs. People saying that he's the best player in the league should be ashamed of themselvea.

I cant help but think that Steph is playing hurt. he doesnt look the same and hes missing a lot of tres now.
he's not hurt. he's just isn't as good as everyone thought he was. perfect definition of flash in the pan.

he's not hurt. he's just isn't as good as everyone thought he was. perfect definition of flash in the pan.

People are defending him better now.

I think it also has something to do with the added pressure of being a superstar. He doesn't seem as happy as before. There was something pure about his attitude. Lately he seems sour, even when he is in the middle of shooting the ball.

This shouldn't be much of a surprise when last finals he didnt look like a superstar either

Back