Stephen Curry

He isn't a chucker. He scores on average 1.5 points a shot, which is in Shaq territory and very unusual for a guard. High efficiency players are almost always power forwards or centers. If he wasn't on such a good team, he probably could be scoring 35 pts on 25 shots.

James Harden is right there with him and is without a doubt considered a chucker. PPS favors high volume strong FT shooters as well as even remotely decent high volume 3pt chuckers.

If FiTP wasn't on the Warios, and played on a shit squad, he would be a career loser/borderline 6th man of the year. Everyone on the team is a better playmaker and defender than he is - he is mediocre to borderline awful. Klay is a more dangerous player, and the team as a whole is what allows Corey to play the way he plays [chuck shats non-stop]. When you don't bring much to a court aside from shooting, your value is limited, and success is dependent on the quality of your teammates. No one on the Warios is better because of Steve, Steve is better because he plays on the Warios.

Steph is a once-in-a-lifetime generational player. He won't change the way the game is played simply because no one will ever be able to replicate his absolutely god-tier offensive ability/talent/skill, but while he's in the game he will always change the way defenses are constructed. Teams have simply never seen anything like this, there's no precedent and this fact scares the bajeesus out of the entire NBA. Similar to Shaq, except unlike Shaq, most experts agree that Steph is indubitably the best closer of all times ever.

He'd be top 5-10 all-time if he were to retire this offseason. Think about THAT.

Shut up Faust - you didn't even know what team Corey played for 2 weeks ago.

Yeah that makes a ton of sense Palp, especially considering the FACT that I'm a lifelong GSW fan

That being said, I'm not biased. My analysis of Steph is 100% objective, as are all my hoops analyses.

Gonna need to see a Mich Rich jersey hanging in front of your TV.

Gonna need you to shut the hell up

I have a #17 Chris Mullin jersey somewhere. But I'm not about to start jumping through hoops to prove my Warios fandom when it's already self-evident to literally everyone.

He's a chucking 3s at an astronomical level - it's been done before.

He's not even in the same universe as Mike.

In terms of his play... he can't run an offense, and as the starting PG, he's not even the best or 2nd best passer on his team. He doesn't have a mid-range game, he doesn't have a post up game, and he is a mediocre finisher at the rim. He's a 30ft chucker.

Defensively, there is no defensively, he gambles for steals, and is often out of position putting pressure on his teammates. He is a very poor defender - in that aspect he is comparable to Steve "I only play 50% of the game" Nash.

He had to get bailed out by Klay while he was injured, he had to get bailed out by Klay vs OKC, and he is once again not impressive in the Finals, and just like last year, will likely not get a single FMVP vote.

Just read in this forum for a couple months, and then start posting, imo.

Stopped reading this retarded post at its been done before. Gtfo

Stopped reading this retarded post at its been done before. Gtfo

Don't be upset, I understand you're new to the sport. That's why my advice is to just lurk for a bit, learn a little [or a lot in your case], and start off slow, maybe just like posts or something. You're not ready to contribute.

James Harden is right there with him and is without a doubt considered a chucker. PPS favors high volume strong FT shooters as well as even remotely decent high volume 3pt chuckers.

If FiTP wasn't on the Warios, and played on a shit squad, he would be a career loser/borderline 6th man of the year. Everyone on the team is a better playmaker and defender than he is - he is mediocre to borderline awful. Klay is a more dangerous player, and the team as a whole is what allows Corey to play the way he plays [chuck shats non-stop]. When you don't bring much to a court aside from shooting, your value is limited, and success is dependent on the quality of your teammates. No one on the Warios is better because of Steve, Steve is better because he plays on the Warios.

I think you are confusing Steph Curry with Dennis Scott.

I think you are confusing Steph Curry with Dennis Scott.

Similar games, both solid chuckers who had the privilege to play with better players. Would take Scoot though.

Expansion years and less foreign talent.

Haha GTFO with your modern day top-heavy shit league without quality centers, with players lacking basic basketball fundamentals, watered-down offensive-biased rules and flop-tastic players. Yeah some elite NBA era we're currently living in. Kids these days.

11429265_116416048693479_35817003_n.jpg

Is that the same face he'd make when anybody tells him he's the third best player on his own team and the 5th best in this series? Truth hurting much?

Per game lines of 14.5 pts, 7rbs, 5 asts, 0 stls, 4.5 turnovers.

Gonna need to see a Mich Rich jersey hanging in front of your TV.

Hey check this out dude. I forgot but there's actually a pic of me that was posted years ago on here, and in the pic I'm actually wearing the Chris Mullin jersey. Ima find the pic and then post evidence and that will be my official Warios lifelong fan credential

Gonna need you to shut the hell up

I have a #17 Chris Mullin jersey somewhere. But I'm not about to start jumping through hoops to prove my Warios fandom when it's already self-evident to literally everyone.

Not to me.

Not to me.

This isn't mine but it's the exact same jersey I've had for 20+ years:

s-l500.jpg

Pay extra special attention to the trim around
the neck/arms and the color scheme:

thick yellow-
white-thick blue-white-thick yellow

s-l500.jpg

Now read it and weep and tell me this isn't an early 90s Warios jersey I'm wearing in this pic frrom like 5 years ago:
D6UH12e.jpg

Is that the same face he'd make when anybody tells him he's the third best player on his own team and the 5th best in this series? Truth hurting much?

Per game lines of 14.5 pts, 7rbs, 5 asts, 0 stls, 4.5 turnovers.

Gonna have to change this to 4th or 5th on his team(barnes or iggy)

it shouldnt bother me like it does, but man i hate the way he constantly gnaws on his mouth guard.

Fausts fandom is legit. I remember the guy posting on bere mocking Mullin to the dubs and being super excited when it happened.

He isn't a chucker. He scores on average 1.5 points a shot, which is in Shaq territory and very unusual for a guard. High efficiency players are almost always power forwards or centers. If he wasn't on such a good team, he probably could be scoring 35 pts on 25 shots.
No. The only reason Steph scores as much as he does is BECAUSE he's on the best shooting team in history. They play with the most spaced floor of any offense, ever, bar none, do not pass go, no questions asked, don't even fucking try to debate this. Space is Curry's greatest weapon. Without space he is a guy who averages 20-25pts a game on very good (but not all-time exceptional) efficiency.

Back