Stephen Curry

What happened when the warriors faced cleveland this year with love and kyrie? They got blown out at home. Dellavedova played some good defense on curry last year for a couple of games then got toasted for the last 2 games when they lost in the finals. Delly isnt the curry stopper if thats what your trying to say.

And put any other elite point gaurd in currys place they wont do what curry does. Just face it , dude is great and is the best shooter ever.

Regular season doesn't matter. They have a young, well drafted team that can put out more effort on a nightly basis than most(like the 2012 Nuggets), but they could have worn themselves out.

I'm not claiming that delly is some kind of fantastic anomaly, I just needed to point out that curry wasn't being doubled. Curry shot .385 in the finals, when he shot ~.44 during the regular season.
He's shooting .367 in these playoffs. .454 in the regular season. His game works when everyone is going through the grind of the regular season because GSW have youth, and opponents don't have time for film study and gameplanning.

He's the best regular season shooter ever, but not close to the greatest player in the game today. Heck, he's arguably not even the most valuable player on his own team.

Regular season doesn't matter. They have a young, well drafted team that can put out more effort on a nightly basis than most(like the 2012 Nuggets), but they could have worn themselves out.

I'm not claiming that delly is some kind of fantastic anomaly, I just needed to point out that curry wasn't being doubled. Curry shot .385 in the finals, when he shot ~.44 during the regular season.
He's shooting .367 in these playoffs. .454 in the regular season. His game works when everyone is going through the grind of the regular season because GSW have youth, and opponents don't have time for film study and gameplanning.

He's the best regular season shooter ever, but not close to the greatest player in the game today. Heck, he's arguably not even the most valuable player on his own team.
Hes been out for most of these playoffs, hes only played like 2 games so far. Last game he was rusty after being out for like 2 weeks and he still took over in overtime and basically put the team on his back. He is the most valuable player on his team because when hes on the court defenses play them differently and it becomes easier for other players to score , he makes his teammates better kind of like lebron does. He is great dude just admit it.

1 ring in a playoff run that included three teams missing their starting pg's, avoided the clips & spurs, and scraped by a finals team missing their second and third best players, and lost his fmvp to a benchwarmer (second place was for juice - corey didn't get one lousy vote lmao). even stephen curry's name is literally an anagram for CURRENT HYPES

AKA

FLASH IN THE PAN

1 ring in a playoff run that included three teams missing their starting pg's, avoided the clips & spurs, and scraped by a finals team missing their second and third best players, and lost his fmvp to a benchwarmer (second place was for juice - corey didn't get one lousy vote lmao). even stephen curry's name is literally an anagram for CURRENT HYPES

AKA

FLASH IN THE PAN
Yea the clippers where such a threat to the warriors last year lol. Look what they did to all the teams that were healthy this season, they blew them all out. Only team that was really competitive with them this whole season was the spurs and they still handed them their first loss at home with curry scoring over 40 points in that game. Watch them beat the spurs or thunder in the conf finals and make some more excuses. Just give credit, curry is the shit and warriors are the best team around. Only team that is a threat is maybe the cavs.

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if Steve Corny and his bozo band of misfits get absolutely eviscerated by Brick and Ranch.

I kind of want to troll this thread more and say Draymond Green > Lebron James, but I will hold my troll tongue today :D
lmao @ the rich mans Matt Barnes being greater than LeGoat.

I'm just upset the NBA commissioner didn't shake Steph's hand when he put it out there.

On par with Steve Nash as the only trash consecutively mvps. At least Karl Malone went to finals and brought his A game. Nash is trash and stephCan is a gimmick player and would be a journeyman on any other team. Shaq and kobe should have got mvp during Nash. And lbj should have got 2 more.

AKA

FLASH IN THE PAN

Considering they just broke the all time record. ..your post looks like shit

On par with Steve Nash as the only trash consecutively mvps. At least Karl Malone went to finals and brought his A game. Nash is trash and stephCan is a gimmick player and would be a journeyman on any other team. Shaq and kobe should have got mvp during Nash. And lbj should have got 2 more.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Steph is doing things no one has ever done. He's comparable to Michael Jordan as greatness goes. If he keeps it up steph will go down as the 1.b greatest player of all time

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Steph is doing things no one has ever done. He's comparable to Michael Jordan as greatness goes. If he keeps it up steph will go down as the 1.b greatest player of all time

He's a chucking 3s at an astronomical level - it's been done before.

He's not even in the same universe as Mike.

In terms of his play... he can't run an offense, and as the starting PG, he's not even the best or 2nd best passer on his team. He doesn't have a mid-range game, he doesn't have a post up game, and he is a mediocre finisher at the rim. He's a 30ft chucker.

Defensively, there is no defensively, he gambles for steals, and is often out of position putting pressure on his teammates. He is a very poor defender - in that aspect he is comparable to Steve "I only play 50% of the game" Nash.

He had to get bailed out by Klay while he was injured, he had to get bailed out by Klay vs OKC, and he is once again not impressive in the Finals, and just like last year, will likely not get a single FMVP vote.

Just read in this forum for a couple months, and then start posting, imo.

He's a chucking 3s at an astronomical level - it's been done before.

He's not even in the same universe as Mike.

In terms of his play... he can't run an offense, and as the starting PG, he's not even the best or 2nd best passer on his team. He doesn't have a mid-range game, he doesn't have a post up game, and he is a mediocre finisher at the rim. He's a 30ft chucker.

Defensively, there is no defensively, he gambles for steals, and is often out of position putting pressure on his teammates. He is a very poor defender - in that aspect he is comparable to Steve "I only play 50% of the game" Nash.

He had to get bailed out by Klay while he was injured, he had to get bailed out by Klay vs OKC, and he is once again not impressive in the Finals, and just like last year, will likely not get a single FMVP vote.

Just read in this forum for a couple months, and then start posting, imo.

He isn't a chucker. He scores on average 1.5 points a shot, which is in Shaq territory and very unusual for a guard. High efficiency players are almost always power forwards or centers. If he wasn't on such a good team, he probably could be scoring 35 pts on 25 shots.

Back