Stephen Curry

No, pretty much the same amount of laughs now, blowslow.

lmfao.

Curry will be backing up Starbury in China in less than 3 years, bank on it.

Curry will be backing up Starbury in China in less than 3 years, bank on it.

giphy.gif

kgface.gif

Curry is probably having one of the craziest seasons of all time. If the Warriors win it all again, his name will be thrown in all time lists.

Curry is probably having one of the craziest seasons of all time. If the Warriors win it all again, his name will be thrown in all time lists.

He's already in those conversations. No one has evah, evah shot the ball like this. You can't guard the guy, he has changed fundamentals of basketball defense by himself. I agree he needs more of a track record to go down in the books as one of the greatest but there's no denying he is absolutely the best shooter to ever live already.

Dude cant be stopped. You cant deny his greatness, i thought he was overrated coming into this season but you just cant deny how good he is anymore.

Dude cant be stopped. You cant deny his greatness, i thought he was overrated coming into this season but you just cant deny how good he is anymore.

Tell that to some nobody in Cleveland who made him so ineffective outside of like 3 quarters with single coverage. So ineffective that the fmvp went to a bench player that was part of double teams that held the greatest player of all time to ONLY leading BOTH TEAMS in points, rebounds, AND assists. He's on a young, deep, amazing shooting team that allows them to play a fast shooting style during the regular season. If love didn't get hurt last year(or Cleveland was still able to get league average shooting on uncontested 3s(because they took plenty of them)), Cleveland would have been breaking out the brooms last year. As it was, they were 1 shot away from being up 3-0.

Last edited:
Tell that to some nobody in Cleveland who made him so ineffective outside of like 3 quarters with single coverage. So ineffective that the fmvp went to a bench player that was part of double teams that held the greatest player of all time to ONLY leading BOTH TEAMS in points, rebounds, AND assists. He's on a young, deep, amazing shooting team that allows them to play a fast shooting style during the regular season. If love didn't get hurt last year(or Cleveland was still able to get league average shooting on uncontested 3s(because they took plenty of them)), Cleveland would have been breaking out the brooms last year. As it was, they were 1 shot away from being up 3-0.
What happened when the warriors faced cleveland this year with love and kyrie? They got blown out at home. Dellavedova played some good defense on curry last year for a couple of games then got toasted for the last 2 games when they lost in the finals. Delly isnt the curry stopper if thats what your trying to say.

And put any other elite point gaurd in currys place they wont do what curry does. Just face it , dude is great and is the best shooter ever.

I kind of want to troll this thread more and say Draymond Green > Lebron James, but I will hold my troll tongue today :D

Back