Stefan Struve vs. Jared Rosholt targeted for UFC 193

Not that it was anything to remember, but Rosholt defeated Palelei last year at the dreadful Auckland event

i knew it sounded familiar when posting and thought that they may have actually fought already but i figured someone would point it out if it happened. i guess some things are better not remembered (like Mir vs Cro Cop at 119).

"I've had a lot of memories and sometimes I have to dump the small ones to make room for the bigger ones." - Kenny Powers

7.jpg

Did you not see how shitty Rosholt looked in his last fight?

Well he won in a rather really unimpressive way, like the tall guy who decisionned the mummified remains of a human being at ufc 190.

Well he won in a rather really unimpressive way, like the tall guy who decisionned the mummified remains of a human being at ufc 190.

Except Rosholt was nearly finished by a mediocre fighter while Struve cruised to a decision over a corpse. Neither look good, but Rosholt's most likely getting finished.

This is funny.

Mitrione is begging for a fight, yet they book this fight?

Struve by finish either ko or sub Rosholt wont be able to just lay on Struve

And really guys this isn't that bad of a fight. Remember it is all about climbing the ladder. It does have potential to be the worst striking battle in UFC history though

Rosholt parks his sweaty, flabby gut on Struve for 15 minutes. The end.

Love the HW's and pretty much any HW fight. Not too interested at all in this one.

I'll take Struve for now since Rosholt struggles with a clean shot to the chin.

I'm one of the few who actually thought Struve looked good against Nog. He used his reach and controlled distance far better than he ever has. That front kick to the body was money and I was glad to finally see him incorporate it. He still made mistakes but he looked improved to me. I think he KO's Rosholt

Back