Stefan Struve vs. Jared Rosholt targeted for UFC 193

Going with Struve by (T)KO.

Rosholt sucks to watch, I hope Struve finishes him. Someone get Mitrione a fight.

In the current landscape, the only unscheduled relevant HW that Mitrione has not already faced is Travis Browne, who himself is currently "untouchable".

Oleksiy Oliynyk (MIA)?
Todd Duffee?

they could have made crocop and struve

but no, lets waste struve with fucking rosholt

In the current landscape, the only unscheduled relevant HW that Mitrione has not already faced is Travis Browne, who himself is currently "untouchable".

Oleksiy Oliynyk (MIA)?
Todd Duffee?

Mitrione vs. Duffee sounds great actually. Put it on the FOX 17 event.

Struve vs Cro Cop or Mitrione vs Cro Cop would have been good. put Rosholt vs Soa.

Yeah, but that was weeks ago man.

Hasn't been a thing since, and Sherdog's feeling like it's in a thing rut, lately. Know what I mean? Just not enough things...

Needs more things.

fuck...seriously? weeks ago? I'm getting old...

if not more things, perhaps more birds in the interim to hold us over:

I'm no expert but I tried.

nm3LdPq.jpg

Struve vs Cro Cop or Mitrione vs Cro Cop would have been good. put Rosholt vs Soa.

Not that it was anything to remember, but Rosholt defeated Palelei last year at the dreadful Auckland event

Rosholt takes him down and gets triangled. He's got good power and Struve eats shots, so even though he's not shown good technique on the feet, going for the KO would up his chances more than sticking to what he knows, since that plays right into Struve's biggest strength.

Alexei Oleinik beats Anthony Hamilton and Rosholt.

Oleinik is still waiting for a fight while Rosholt has fought two brutally boring fights and now had a 3rd scheduled and Hamilton has fought 3 times and is lined up to fight CroCop. What the hell is going on?

Alexei Oleinik beats Anthony Hamilton and Rosholt.

Oleinik is still waiting for a fight while Rosholt has fought two brutally boring fights and now had a 3rd scheduled and Hamilton has fought 3 times and is lined up to fight CroCop. What the hell is going on?

They didn't expect Olenik to be 2-0

This is quite a dangerous match up for Rosholt in my opinion - if he comes out swinging like a bat out of hell early he could ko Struve but if he's sloppy he could get ko'd (Morecraft fight) but if he takes him down he could get subbed and if he pushes Struve up against the cage he could get dragged down and subbed.

Goddamn I'll be super pissed if Rosholt manages to actually follow through with his usual game plan - the funny thing is Rosholt looked really disappointed at the result being read out of his last win - a decision as per usual with the crowd booing him

Back