Stefan Struve vs. Jared Rosholt targeted for UFC 193

they could have made crocop and struve

but no, lets waste struve with fucking rosholt

He's go high kicks, but his highest high kick isn't THAT high.

YES YES YES GO GO GO Rosholt. Rosholt will wrestle Struve to death, easy win. can't wait.

Rosholt that will be 7 wins in UFC, most active HW fighter in UFC. should get a title shot in 2016 and he will beat Werdum by decision 50-45. I can't wait. Struve will get dominated, easy takedowns and top control.

Werdum would sub the shit out of that lay'n'pray motherfucker.

He's go high kicks, but his highest high kick isn't THAT high.

3190037578_8f09908f87.jpg

Everything that's wrong with the HW division begins and ends with Rosholt.

I agree, more intrigued by Cannonier, Erokhin and the french guy they just signed.

I really like Erokhin. Probably has better striking than 90% of the Ufc HW division.

Erokhin is a great prospect, as well as Magomedov. Don

Struve by KO.

HW division is already boring, we don't need Rosholt in the top 10.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/08/stefan-struve-vs-jared-rosholt-targeted-for-ufc-193-in-australia

SIR

Kind of a strange pairing. I thought we might see Struve/Mitrione rescheduled for this event.

Rosholt has already fought and defeated many of the low/mid-tier guys. Kind of expected that the UFC would have paired him with the winner of Jordan/Magomedov next.

If his body/brain are still intact, Struve is a big step up in competition for Rosholt.
He's rangy, has good subs, and much better striking than Rosholt.

I would pick Struve, by either winning Rounds 2 and 3, or by late TKO.
Rosholt's gas tank gives him about 6 mpg. No economy of energy whatsoever and always completely exhausted by R3.
Someone like Overeem is a cardio machine iron man triathlete compared to Rosholt.

Would have rather seen Olynik or Mitrione vs Struve. No interested in Rosholt fighting. He is extremely one dimensional and probably one of the dullest fighters in the UFC. Struve by 2nd round submission

Stefan Struve via KO.

Back