Stefan Struve vs. Jared Rosholt targeted for UFC 193

does Rosholt have to fight in the UFC?

my preference is no.

^^Hey man, what's with the edit?

We could've started a thing, ya know? Haven't done a thing on here, for a while...

Had definite thing potential...

odd fight, but hopefully struve tkos him or subs him. Rosholt has not impressed me at all in the ufc, even with a 5-1 record. Dude just lay n preys

Struve should get this handily. I've seen no marked improvements in Rosholts game from day 1.

Definitely rooting for Struve to finish Jared "Nyquil" Rosholt

When I see the line _________ vs Jared Rosholt or Jared Roshold vs _________ I immediately cringe and think of ways to kill myself.

i like watching rosholt fighting i actually think he will win this fight by KO standing

^^Hey man, what's with the edit?

We could've started a thing, ya know? Haven't done a thing on here, for a while...

Had definite thing potential...

my bad. though, a thread had a thing the other day (Frankie E's online auto sales pitch).

i like watching rosholt fighting i actually think he will win this fight by KO standing

Wow, this is perhaps one of the most quality posts I've ever read on this board.

Some seriously high-level sherdogging right here...

my bad. though, a thread had a thing the other day (Frankie E's online auto sales pitch).

Yeah, but that was weeks ago man.

Hasn't been a thing since, and Sherdog's feeling like it's in a thing rut, lately. Know what I mean? Just not enough things...

Needs more things.

I like it. Struve is good enough on the ground that Rosholt won't be able to coast.

Good matchmaking, Struve has all the tools to threaten wherever this fight takes place.

Rosholt sucks to watch, I hope Struve finishes him. Someone get Mitrione a fight.

Meh. I hope Struve can win, the less I see of Jared the better.

I honestly think that Rosholt outwrestles Struve to a decision... or get finished trying.

Back