State of the Union

Maybe if we took all that War Money along with all that Department of Homeland Security money then invested it into education ...we might actually see "Change" he so much touted in 2008.

Wait...wait....How is he going to afford all this "Free" stuff when the Nation currently sits at:

$ 18,103,176,769,631 in Debt and RISING

Silly question, he's going to take it from the evil stinky rich people.

Damn Obama is Killing it up there. Boehner is looking like a sad ********* in the background lel.

Climate Change has such fantastic potential as a political issue. Eventually we'll get to blame the weather on Washington, it's synergistic gold.

Is tonight's State of the Union a rerun?

Seems like I've seen this before ...... ;)

[YT]0rs_Yic1yoM[/YT]

Boner is darker than Barry

I know i won them both....lol

I wonder if the republican response will feature a long drink of water in the middle of it. They should make it a tradition.

Awwww Obama's almost done. Remember how excited people got for him back in 08? Now he's just running out the clock, hoping to plant a few seeds in peoples' minds for the future.

thats great but you know what With King Barry nothing is free so some one will have to pay for the lazy asses to get a free education you know who us people who busted our asses paid our dues paid our fucking college loans back now I get to pay some one else's college education FUCK NO i'm not paying for that shit let them do it by busting their asses and paying their dues.

Clearly, this massive run-on sentence was posted by someone with a college degree.

This is laughable. Obama talking about a better politics and how he wants to work with Republicans while vowing to veto anything they try to change even though they now have a majority in both houses.

republican response....now thats a teleprompter

Ernst just got elected and she is doing this? Talking about how she grew up poor and some BS sob story? Jesus.

This is substantially worse than Sarah Palin as far as being blatant pandering.

This response is the single worst and most obviously superficial thing I've ever seen. Holy fuck, bring back Rubio.

Democrat or Republican -- they all sleep in the same bed and feed us the same old rhetoric.

Then when we are sleeping in the dead of the night ....they stick their peckers in our ass.

You should set up a Webcam in your room. That's not happening to most of us, and it's probably not a politician.

Ahh. Change.

If only things didn't change, and Repubs didn't have a bright outlook on the future.

Too bad this couldn't be 2008 all over again but this time with a Dem in charge right?

Relax, Jeb Bush will come in and represent the Nation for some time ....

Listen, Georgie Boy f'd things up, Barry F'd things up ...and Jeb will continue the trend.

The country's so corrupt we are ruled by bad men and women and we are seeing the direct results of their works in our every day lives.

Want to know why things aren't getting fixed? It's because they are telling us what we want to hear .....but behind the scenes they listen to the "Council" .....they get their direct orders from the "Council".

The "Coucil's" Agenda is in direct opposition to the American way.

Here is Hillary Clinton the Democrats front runner admitting she is told what to do from the "Council"

[YT]5RRWHDYM9w8[/YT]

Former Vice President and a guy who really likes War and Oil talking about his old ties with the "Council"

[YT]XOAk-7F1EVU[/YT]

Back