State of the Union

Abortedone

I Sects american wemon
@Brown
Reaction score
I have to say biden is looking a lot like this guy

hqdefault.jpg

Oh lord more pandering to the middle class and empty promises on god old Barry's part

I'd have to say Obama sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

He's absolutely killing it thus far. I can't stop wondering what all the staunchly seated Republicans are thinking while he's listing off these objectively obvious improvements to the nation? Do they just repeated "nope, nope, nope, not true" to themselves?

He's absolutely killing it thus far. I can't stop wondering what all the staunchly seated Republicans are thinking while he's listing off these objectively obvious improvements to the nation? Do they just repeated "nope, nope, nope, not true" to themselves?

Just hoping that everybody forgets all this shit by next week. Generally a winning strategy when it comes to SotU. Two rounds of Sunday talk shows and they're over it.

Best president of all time? lol

Obama has been speaking for 30 minutes now and so far the only thing I've heard is FREE FREE FREE. I'm going to get you FREE STUFF......

FREE FREE FREE!!!!!

Democrat or Republican -- they all sleep in the same bed and feed us the same old rhetoric.

Then when we are sleeping in the dead of the night ....they stick their peckers in our ass.

Promoting unilateral control over trade policy in order to bankrupt and deindustrialize the nation by outsourcing millions of jobs to Asia.

Yeah, because NAFTA worked out so well for us.

Apparently nobody is actually watching.

Free free free ?

How dare the President want his country to crack the top 25 in education.

thats great but you know what With King Barry nothing is free so some one will have to pay for the lazy asses to get a free education you know who us people who busted our asses paid our dues paid our fucking college loans back now I get to pay some one else's college education FUCK NO i'm not paying for that shit let them do it by busting their asses and paying their dues.

What a fucking joke this is. Utterly meaningless.

Apparently nobody is actually watching.

Free free free ?

How dare the President want his country to crack the top 25 in education.

Maybe if we took all that War Money along with all that Department of Homeland Security money then invested it into education ...we might actually see "Change" he so much touted in 2008.

Wait...wait....How is he going to afford all this "Free" stuff when the Nation currently sits at:

$ 18,103,176,769,631 in Debt and RISING

thats great but you know what With King Barry nothing is free so some one will have to pay for the lazy asses to get a free education you know who us people who busted our asses paid our dues paid our fucking college loans back now I get to pay some one else's college education FUCK NO i'm not paying for that shit let them do it by busting their asses and paying their dues.

This is a prime example of a mindset that results in nothing of consequence ever getting done.

SHHHHHH!!!!!!

you sound like you believe in the word EARN...... well, Obama's ideology is we don't "earn" anything, we're OWED it just by existing.......

that's the liberal way.......

Back