Starting to lose interest in MMA, Sherdog is main reason why I even watch nowadays.

When you get there and recollect you'll see what I'm talking about. Sorry that came off as snarky

Between those ages you're pretty much who you are fundamentally as a person, or course you're always striving to evolve too but generally you're a formed person. Personally imo I think those are your best years physically and mentally, when you get late 30's you're cognizant that 40 is right around the corner.

When you get there and recollect you'll see what I'm talking about. Sorry that came off as snarky

Between those ages you're pretty much who you are fundamentally as a person, or course you're always striving to evolve too but generally you're a formed person. Personally imo I think those are your best years physically and mentally, when you get late 30's you're cognizant that 40 is right around the corner.
No it didn’t at all, that makes sense. I’m always really interested to hear what how people older than me reflect on life. I used to feel like time goes really slow, and I had a ton of it, then I hit 24 and something clicked with how quick 18-24 went, and after I do 3 more of those 6 year time periods I’ll be 40. Now I get why people older than me always talked about how time goes by quicker when you’re older lol.

No it didn’t at all, that makes sense. I’m always really interested to hear what how people older than me reflect on life. I used to feel like time goes really slow, and I had a ton of it, then I hit 24 and something clicked with how quick 18-24 went, and after I do 3 more of those 6 year time periods I’ll be 40. Now I get why people older than me always talked about how time goes by quicker when you’re older lol.

Brother, enjoy your life, your youth, and your family and friends. One of my best friends from high school and college years, his dad died last night. Just seemed like yesterday we were smoking weed and clubbing every night. I see my parents now in their late 70's, they're both so old and tired..

Too watered down , oversaturated and repetitive. If you think about it though if they put all the best fights from the 3-4 events per month onto 1 card it'd be almost exciting as before.

Brother, enjoy your life, your youth, and your family and friends. One of my best friends from high school and college years, his dad died last night. Just seemed like yesterday we were smoking weed and clubbing every night. I see my parents now in their late 70's, they're both so old and tired..
Yeah man, I will, sorry to hear about your friend's dad, it really is crazy and unfortunate how short life is.

3 pretty decent cards t'night with some amazing finishes to unreal KO's and one pretty bizarre tko...

If ya know ya TKno...

I'm 51 and I can't get into this whole "I'm cool because I have rainbow hair and my girlfriend fucks other guys!" and TikTok memer youth culture that has hijacked UFC. The main audience is now non-binary hipsters and feminists.

I blame Hollywood

As a 26-year-old, I get that

It won't be long before I'm sitting here saying wtf is going on with the new generation

humanity is only getting weirder and weirder

humanity is only getting weirder and weirder

Meh Star Trek had Hipster X Aliens...

Nothing ta see really...

These things are cyclic and oft recycle bin bound...

We jus gotta hope the next (swipe) looks a bit more natural (or genetic enhancement pans out) ... If we're still walkin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back