Star Wars

Its one of the most impressive created universes. More believable aliens than Star Trek too. I just cant wrap my head around a universe where all the advanced intelligence is bipedal humanoid.

Its one of the most impressive created universes. More believable aliens than Star Trek too. I just cant wrap my head around a universe where all the advanced intelligence is bipedal humanoid.

Look around only people are bipedal, that's why we run things

tumblr_mlm6y1lhZO1s6isu4o4_500.gif

The last intended Star Wars was Episode III. The story ends with Return of the Jedi. They had a chance to expand on that but blew it.

A saga of modern mythology who's cultural significance is in danger of irreparable damage by sub-par movie cash grabs.

Franchise has been turned into a pile of shit.

New movies are worse than the prequels and I didn’t think it was possible.

Samuel Jackson's GOAT Character. He is the only reason 80% of All Star Wars even watch the movies at all. Mace Chopped Jango's Head off with a single swing.

They actually explained that in an episode of TNG.

Samuel Jackson's GOAT Character. He is the only reason 80% of All Star Wars even watch the movies at all. Mace Chopped Jango's Head off with a single swing.
The prequels were garbage.

The prequels were garbage.

Revenge of The Sith is the GOAT of Star Wars Movie of Alltime.

I understand that the prequels are very complicated and people didnt like them for that but the story telling and mythology of the force in those movies are better than people want to admit cause of some Jar Jar hate shit.

Attack of the clones was wayyyy better than phantom. Not even close.

In Star Trek, theres actually a reason for that.

Back