Star Wars Megathread

When comes Exar Kun?

Maul stole his double bladed saber in TFM, so sadly I fear he can't go that route no more and needs to up his game if he were to return....

Maul stole his double bladed saber in TFM, so sadly I fear he can't go that route no more and needs to up his game if he were to return....
Porkins can re activate his spirit just as Kun did with Freedon Nadd

Still hoping for a Mandalorian video game.

<PlusJuan>

I would play the crap outta that.

Hell yes. Do bounties and upgrade your armor, color it however and kill fools

<LikeReally5>

Don't get your hopes up.
EA is notoriously incompetent in reading the market. They've released three Star Wars games in eight years, and only the most recent one - Fallen Order - has been well received.

And after Disney bought LucasArts they cancelled the bounty hunter game that was in development. Codenamed '1313.'

maxresdefault.jpg

Star-Wars-1313-12.jpg

star_wars_1313.0.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

So... why was it cancelled? Disney licensed the rights to Star Wars to EA, who had no interest in continuing development for a single-player game they couldn't charge for lootboxes and microtransactions.

So yeah, of my 136 reasons why I hate EA, this is probably in my top.... 20.

Also to add to the discussion of the last thread about Mike Zeroh, I just stated how very few of the 'rumors' he makes dozens and dozens of videos from every week actually are actually proven to be true. So, the very few times the rumors he presents actually are proven to be true are just guessing.

I've never deep-dived into it to bother prove him to be bullshit, because don't care. However, if you'd like to see a video by someone who did a deep-dive on Mike Zeroh, here it is.

<LikeReally5>

Don't get your hopes up.
EA is notoriously incompetent in reading the market. They've released three Star Wars games in eight years, and only the most recent one - Fallen Order - has been well received.

And after Disney bought LucasArts they cancelled the bounty hunter game that was in development. Codenamed '1313.'

maxresdefault.jpg

Star-Wars-1313-12.jpg

star_wars_1313.0.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

So... why was it cancelled? Disney licensed the rights to Star Wars to EA, who had no interest in continuing development for a single-player game they couldn't charge for lootboxes and microtransactions.

So yeah, of my 136 reasons why I hate EA, this is probably in my top.... 20.
Yo i was in a good mode til you posted that shit. I had forgotten all about that game.

Since Star wars has risen back to GOAT status and is the sole focus of all life again,how old are you,and what are your first memories of this illustrious trilogy,and well,those other things they did.

Since Star wars has risen back to GOAT status and is the sole focus of all life again,how old are you,and what are your first memories of this illustrious trilogy,and well,those other things they did.

I saw the Star Wars when I was nine and my brother was six. My mom took us and she was shit with directions so we got there late, we got into our seats during the trash compactor scene, we had absolutely no idea what was going on. When the credits rolled we begged her to let us stay and watch it again so we could see the beginning and she let us.

Before the release of Empire, there was a kid in my neighborhood who was an exec with a local TV station. Somehow he got his hands on a copy of Star Wars. A kid had a copy

of

Star

Wars.

Nobody I have ever known has ever had something as powerful as that tape. Every day after school a dozen of us went to his place and watched it, twice when we could get away with it.

So Empire was released year i was born and RTJ when i was 3..but it was in my life the whole time.

I remember for xmas one of my relatives bought me the band that played in Jabba's palace.

il_794xN.2755981426_6g22.jpg

As i got older,they did the extended editions in the mid 90s and it renewed interest from everyone,and thats when i started getting all the released toys. I was addicted to buying the spaceships,like the slave one and the millenium falcon etc... (all gone now )

The best part tho was getting to see them in the theatres again at that time. I wouldnt leave until the credits were finished,.

hahah i remember losing those mic stands really fast,but i kept the toys for a long time. The elephant keys you could even push down

So Empire was released year i was born and RTJ when i was 3..but it was in my life the whole time.

I remember for xmas one of my relatives bought me the band that played in Jabba's palace.

il_794xN.2755981426_6g22.jpg

As i got older,they did the extended editions in the mid 90s and it renewed interest from everyone,and thats when i started getting all the released toys. I was addicted to buying the spaceships,like the slave one and the millenium falcon etc... (all gone now )

The best part tho was getting to see them in the theatres again at that time. I wouldnt leave until the credits were finished,.

Man, I've never even seen those toys.

Yo i was in a good mode til you posted that shit. I had forgotten all about that game.

I haven't.

My hatred for incompetence and greed fuels my hatred for these companies.

Reactions: HHJ
First memory of Star Wars was seeing it at the drive in with my parents when I was 5. I remember two drive in movies from that year. Star Wars and Sinbad and the Eye of The Tiger. Was hooked on fantasy and Sci-Fi ever since. Drive in movie speakers are the worst.

#ThankyouJonandDave

First memory of Star Wars was seeing it at the drive in with my parents when I was 5. I remember two drive in movies from that year. Star Wars and Sinbad and the Eye of The Tiger. Was hooked on fantasy and Sci-Fi ever since. Drive in movie speakers are the worst.

#ThankyouJonandDave
Man,still id love to seen the original back then at a drive in

Man,still id love to seen the original back then at a drive in
I didn't fully appreciate it until RotJ as an 11 year old. All my 5 year old self cared about was the cool looking stormtroopers and Chewbacca. George Lucas was a genius, because I had my parents buy every toy they could afford to and beat the to shit with very hard play style, lol. If I had only had an adult brain to understand the concept of collecting, lol.

Back