Star Wars Megathread

giphy.gif

Weren’t we supposed to have a poll about who was hotter between prime Carie Fisher and someone else?
I would also support a poll about hottest SW females.

I'm down. Might as well make it a Battle Royale, bring in all the SW chicks.

Nice summary @Dragonlordxxxxx

I'm much more excited for the TV Shows over the movies. Not going to pre-order a Star Wars movie again which was something I used to do without question before TFA/TLJ.

I'm most excited for Kenobi, followed by Ahsoka and Fett. The rest seem interesting other than A Droid Story and Lando. Visions sounds like it could potentially really good as well.

Think I'm looking forward to BoBF and Rangers the most.

Nice summary @Dragonlordxxxxx

I'm much more excited for the TV Shows over the movies. Not going to pre-order a Star Wars movie again which was something I used to do without question before TFA/TLJ.

I'm most excited for Kenobi, followed by Ahsoka and Fett. The rest seem interesting other than A Droid Story and Lando. Visions sounds like it could potentially really good as well.

I like series for the longer timeline to execute a story.

Movies can work for big budget effects though...

I like series for the longer timeline to execute a story.

Movies can work for big budget effects though...

Yeah, Star Wars movies always look amazing but I'm just over getting burned at this point. Just hoping they put an actual plan in place for them this time around.

i never seen any star wars.. but it seems to be pretty popular.

Anyone wanna talk about the philosophy of the Sith?

Peace Is Lie
There is Only Passion.
Though Passion I Gain Strength.
Though Strength I Gain Power.
Though Power I Gain Victory
With Victory I Break My Chains.

Bane said this a thousand time and yet made the Rule of Two and chained himself to it. No amount of victory would ever allowed him to ingore what he created. It's crazy. He gave up his iron chain in the mines and picked up heavier one from the Sith. He could never be free.

Anyone wanna talk about the philosophy of the Sith?

Peace Is Lie
There is Only Passion.
Though Passion I Gain Strength.
Though Strength I Gain Power.
Though Power I Gain Victory
With Victory I Break My Chains.

Bane said this a thousand time and yet made the Rule of Two and chained himself to it. No amount of victory would ever allowed him to ingore what he created. It's crazy. He gave up his iron chain in the mines and picked up heavier one from the Sith. He could never be free.

Rule of Two always seemed bullshit to me.

You embrace sci-fi Satanism then stick to an unbreakable tennant?

Nah, more believable to me the Sith just played hypocrite and ignored it while harping it on their apprentice.

Rule of Two always seemed bullshit to me.

You embrace sci-fi Satanism then stick to an unbreakable tennant?

Nah, more believable to me the Sith just played hypocrite and ignored it while harping it on their apprentice.

Yeah Bane, Palgus and Sidious all try to reach the lvl of Darth UnDeadoo and live forever cause they really never wanted to give up Power.

I always found the Sith rule silly when the only way to advance was to kill your master.
<JerryWWF>

This Thrawn thing excites me. He was a pretty cool villain and could take the mantle going forward for some time.

I always found the Sith rule silly when the only way to advance was to kill your master.
<JerryWWF>
I like it. It's fast tracking it,dark side is a flimsy risky thing to fuck with. Palpatine stayed on top by being more ruthless than anyone else and making his apprentices do all the incriminating work for him.

This Thrawn thing excites me. He was a pretty cool villain and could take the mantle going forward for some time.

I love Vader, but Thrawn was always my GOAT villain because he came into the EU as an underdog and fucked shit up with no Force ability, no superweapons, and minimal resources. He succeeded with brains, loyalty and talent.

<JerryWWF>

It guarantees that the next Sith Lord would be Stronger than the previous. You have to prove yourself to be worthy of the crown.

I love Vader, but Thrawn was always my GOAT villain because he came into the EU as an underdog and fucked shit up with no Force ability, no superweapons, and minimal resources. He succeeded with brains, loyalty and talent.
Yeah he used those animals that can push back the force,and then utiilized that crazy Jorus guy to use his force powers for ill,and anybody else that tried to fuck with him could be taken out by the Noghri.

Nowadays Ford would make a great Jorus c'baoth

PA-43286804.jpg

Yeah he used those animals that can push back the force,and then utiilized that crazy Jorus guy to use his force powers for ill,and anybody else that tried to fuck with him could be taken out by the Noghri.

...and an ingenious surveillance device for intel, a way to force grow clones and being smarter than everyone in the New Republic....

Reactions: HHJ
Back