St. Louis Rams epic Fisher moustache thread

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is this the year we finally go from talented young team to serious contender? Will we ever fucking know if Bradford is a can or a solid top 7-11 type qb? Is Austin going to be a legit game changing receiver or just a dangerous swiss army knife?

One thing I do know is our defense will fucking rock. Rams could seriously challenge bears season sack record.

Is this the year we finally go from talented young team to serious contender? Will we ever fucking know if Bradford is a can or a solid top 7-11 type qb? Is Austin going to be a legit game changing receiver or just a dangerous swiss army knife?

One thing I do know is our defense will fucking rock. Rams could seriously challenge bears season sack record.

Lol at Quinn being the best DE in the NFL

jj-swatt-1-5-131.gif

In this thread we base every teams win/loss record on how comparable their roster is to the Rams. Because thats a good indicator.

In this thread we base every teams win/loss record on how comparable their roster is to the Rams. Because thats a good indicator.

In this thread we discuss a team with legitimate playoff chances, instead of dreaming the worst roster in the NFL wins 9 games.

8*

Your QB and WRs still suck.

Please beat the Niners though. Thanks in advance.

8*

Your QB and WRs still suck.

Please beat the Niners though. Thanks in advance.

Bradford has 35 TDs 17 hints last two years. He's far from sucking.

Not that it matters. Rams have best dline in NFL, great young talent at every level on defense. A starting online that should be

LT Jake Long LG Glenn Robinson. C S.Wells RG R. Scaffold Rt J. Bark scale

2 good running backs, 2 good tight ends and Bailey, Austin, Givens, Quick, and Pettis should all be better this year. BTW Fisher's stache soothes troubled players. Kenny Britt could finally fulfill his potential

I take back what I said. The Rams may actually finish 3rd in the division now that the Cards have fucked their LB situation up beyond repair.

Per PFF: Rams have not a receiver go over 800 yards since Holt in 2007. Sam Bradford has never had a receiver go over 700 yards since taking over in 2010.

Funny how you were just calling people delusional over rosters. But ok.

Per PFF: Rams have not a receiver go over 800 yards since Holt in 2007. Sam Bradford has never had a receiver go over 700 yards since taking over in 2010.

And that has what to do with anything I posted?

Never said Rams had a good receiving corps. I said it should be better.

Man do Raiders fans get butthurt when forced to acknowledge their awfulness

PFF ranked the Rams as the second worst roster in the league. That's a little low, but I do think it's an overrated roster. Below average receivers, below average TEs, below average secondary, a mostly average LB corps with the possible exception of Ogletree, and a below average QB.

And, really, only two words need to be said/typed:

Brian Schotenheimer.

PFF ranked the Rams as the second worst roster in the league. That's a little low, but I do think it's an overrated roster. Below average receivers, below average TEs, below average secondary, a mostly avuerage LB corps with the possible exception of Ogletree, and a below average QB.

And, really, only two words need to be said/typed:

Brian Schotenheimer.

Most power rankings have Rams in the 12 to 16 range

PFF rankings are fucking awful. This is starting to become a consensus

Last edited:
Never said Rams had a good receiving corps. I said it should be better.

Man do Raiders fans get butthurt when forced to acknowledge their awfulness

Bradford sucks. The receivers suck.

No one is butt hurt unless its you.

In this thread we discuss a team with legitimate playoff chances, instead of dreaming the worst roster in the NFL wins 9 games.

Jacksonville, by far, has the worst roster. I never understand why people come into the Raider thread to bash a team that has been down for over a decade.

Back