St. Louis Rams epic Fisher moustache thread

white-pony seems as optimistic as ever

In this thread we discuss a team with legitimate playoff chances, instead of dreaming the worst roster in the NFL wins 9 games.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bradford has 35 TDs 17 hints last two years. He's far from sucking.

Not that it matters. Rams have best dline in NFL, great young talent at every level on defense. A starting online that should be

LT Jake Long LG Glenn Robinson. C S.Wells RG R. Scaffold Rt J. Bark scale

2 good running backs, 2 good tight ends and Bailey, Austin, Givens, Quick, and Pettis should all be better this year. BTW Fisher's stache soothes troubled players. Kenny Britt could finally fulfill his potential

Hahahahahahaha

Never said Rams had a good receiving corps. I said it should be better.

Man do Raiders fans get butthurt when forced to acknowledge their awfulness

hahahahahahahahaha

Ecangelion getting crushed harder than my dreams.

wtf you talking about?

Canex Smith is 10x better than Sam Canford.

Best 4-3 DE and he was better than Watt last year
That's because JJ couldn't get off the field thanks to Fatt Schaub. Watt's the better DE. Hands down. He showed that in Game 1. Quinn could never in his life put up Watt's 2012 season. Watt was actually great in 2013, but he was too busy stopping runs to put up the flashy stats from behind the line of scrimmage. Quinn was an insane pass rusher last year, but Watt is a defensive one-man Tour De Force. I swear the guy could do anything on that field but guard (or chase down) receivers.

Aldon and Von Miller are also arguably better, but they're technically listed at OLB, and neither seems capable of staying on the field, lately.

The Raiders are now ranked No. 31. They opened the season last week at No. 32. St. Louis now carries the weight of No. 32.

Ouch.

No offense to anyone else but Watt is just on another level. He's the best defensive player in the league by far.

Watt is hands down the best Defensive Player in the game

Possibly the best Player period

A friend of mine tried arguing to me that it was Richard Sherman, who is not even the best defensive back on his team.

Watt is the best player in the league. When I think of players who simply stand head and shoulders above everyone else at their position, I think of Watt now and Randy Moss ten years ago.

Watt >

A friend of mine tried arguing to me that it was Richard Sherman, who is not even the best defensive back on his team.

Watt is the best player in the league. When I think of players who simply stand head and shoulders above everyone else at their position, I think of Watt now and Randy Moss ten years ago.

Watt >
He was actually arguably better than Quinn in 2013, too:
Texans

Last Activity: 09-09-2014 10:18 PM

I for one am shocked TS has nothing to say.

I for one am shocked TS has nothing to say.

tuckbradford.gif

Remember when the Rams were feeling good about themselves when they stole Saffold from the Raiders?

Saffoled was hurt again and missed nine plays. Greg Robinson filled in for those nine plays at looked terrible, giving up one sack and looking lost on the other eight plays.

Remember when the Rams were feeling good about themselves when they stole Saffold from the Raiders?

Saffoled was hurt again and missed nine plays. Greg Robinson filled in for those nine plays at looked terrible, giving up one sack and looking lost on the other eight plays.

My god lol. What a disaster.

Back